Cyberpunk city diorama

Sorry to say, but the street vendor decided that waiting for the city to be fully finished wasn't good for business.
So they moved to New York City.

NYstreets.jpg

Oh yeah, got to have food stands for when the bars close and people stumble out into the streets

Love all the little details.

Are those sauce bottles LEGO? They look perfect for what they are supposed to be and it is a neat effect for the half empty one

I’m hungry for Yakitori now and it’s 11:00 p.m., love the grilled chicken and sauce.

Thanks a lot Katsu-San! :rolleyes::lol:
You are welcome.

It's the hour you feel hungry. I used to love to get some snacks at midnight when the food was more tasty. Now? I'm sleeping like a dead.

Oh yeah, got to have food stands for when the bars close and people stumble out into the streets

Love all the little details.

Are those sauce bottles LEGO? They look perfect for what they are supposed to be and it is a neat effect for the half empty one

Thanks, and oh, yes. They are mini LEGOs.

Is that a can of DOPY on the stand?

Yes, it is, I made several cans looking like DOPY, Coke, Sprite...
I think I will put some of them on the side of the street as garbage—also, some newspapers, and leaflets.

Now I'm thinking that I make a hot dog stand.

It does seem very hard to get clothes on figures that size but you do a great job. Especially with representing different fabric types and materials

And that last shot of the corner from street level really does a great job of capturing the depth and complexity of the scene. It's like you could step right into it

oh, and I will take two meat skewers please

It does seem very hard to get clothes on figures that size but you do a great job. Especially with representing different fabric types and materials

And that last shot of the corner from street level really does a great job of capturing the depth and complexity of the scene. It's like you could step right into it

oh, and I will take two meat skewers please
BBQ sauce or teriyaki? ;)

Thank you so much, Analyzer-san, always!
I thought using a real cloth would give figures a bit more realistic look.

It's looking fantastic Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: It's always a challenge to clothe figures; the scale of the thread cannot be miniaturized to the scale of the figures. One day, maybe:unsure:

Thank you so much, joberg-san!
You give me the right suggestions all the time.

My wife and I always loved the TV show 'Thunderbirds Are Go'
I love to watch those cool vehicles and crafts and the impressive shooting techniques. And my wife loves to see the clothes those characters were wearing. They were made so delicately and carefully. Maybe Sylvia Anderson directed those wardrobes. They didn't completely fit each character in scale-wise (textiles as well) just like Marionette's proportion. However, she says it is the cute 'Kawaii' point. If it looks completely realistic, it is bad 'Mitate'. Curious but I guess it's true.

What do you think?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back