CyberPaddy66's Pepakura unfolds for myself and other people to use.

Thought I had already put this one on here but it looks like I missed it out DOH!

Predator Wolf FOAM unfold (FOR SALE ONLY)
Predator Wolf BIO CP66 FOAM 600px.png
https://www.onekura.com/product/predator-wolf-bio-helmet-cp66-a4-foam/

Thanks for the Reminder Vebo1 :D

Just added some stuff to the 2nd post as I have run into the max attachments on the first post, one of these days I'm going to have to edit both of them to make them alphabetical LOL

Just letting everyone know that there is currently a problem with the Onekura website, as soon as it's back up and working all of my files should be available again!

If anyone needs anything urgent just send me a PM and I'll try to help you out :D

Hey there guys and girls, just letting you all know that the Onekura website is back up and running so all of the free and premium files are now available again :D

I will also be uploading a few more in the next day or two so if anyone is interested in anything I have done or wants me to do anything specific please leave me a message or contact me on Facebook to have a chat :D

Recent work....
Horned God Helmet PAPER 600px.pngVikinghelmetwithhornscommission 600px.jpeg

Some of my more recent work, I will be updating the list soon with new links as the ones on here currently don't work. If you need to get hold of any of my stuff before I get round to the update please feel free to PM me and I'll give you a direct link to wherever the files happen to be at the time.

Venom FOAM
2018-10-06.png
Vemon PAPER
2018-10-08 (1).png

Kosh Head
2018-10-21 (1).png
Kosh Collar
2018-10-28.png

Ahsoka Tano Headpiece.
2018-10-25 (2).png

Fox Head Paper
2018-10-24 (1).png
Fox Head foam
2018-10-24.png

Demon Mask
2018-09-21.png

I will add the links in soon.

EDITING IN PROGRESS - PLEASE EXCUSE ANY DEAD LINKS, THEY WILL BE FIXED!
PLEASE NOTE ALL SELLFY LINKS ARE NOW DEAD!

I have been unfolding stuff for other people for a while now I figured I needed somewhere to put all the files so people can access them easily without having to trawl through all the different threads, so I made this thread to be a repository of all the files I unfold for other people as well as the stuff I did for myself.

Attack on Titan 3D Manoeuvring Gear initial unfold by Tripp Fowler, condenced to 117 pages 343 parts.
View attachment 1056762

Batman related stuff in this section...
Arkham Asylum Scarface Head A4 paper
View attachment 1056719

Batman Arkham knight Cowl - unfold CP66 A4 paper
View attachment 1056765

Batgirl HD Helmet HD A4-Foam
View attachment 1056697

Batman 89 MD Cowl Modified & Unfolded by CyberPaddy66 A4 Paper
View attachment 1056755

Batman Returns (Michael Keaton Style) A4 Paper
View attachment 1056746
please note that this may be mislabeled as someone pointed out the above 89 version is the Keaton one which I thought was the Kilmer version so apologies if this causes anyone any confusion.

Big 6 hero related files in this section...
Gogo Tomago Helmet A4 Foam
View attachment 1255444

Toy Story related files in this section...
Buzz Lightyear LD (wings only) A4 Foam
Buzz Lightyear LD (wings only) Letter Foam
View attachment 1255431

Dead Space 2 game related files in this section...
Dead Space 2 Security Helmet A4 Foam
View attachment 1255446

Dead Space 2 Security Forearm A4-paper Left
Dead Space 2 Security Forearm A4-paper Right
View attachment 1255445

Deathstroke (Arrow TV show) Helmet by Diaxus A4 Foam
View attachment 1056737

Destiny game related files in this section...
Destiny Unyielding Helmet PAPER
View attachment 1255447
Destiny Unyielding Helmet FOAM
View attachment 1255448

Fullbring Zangetsu by Kevin Villa (LOCKED) A4 Foam
View attachment 1056740

Halo related files in this section...
Halo Reach KAT Thigh Attachments
View attachment 1255453
Halo Kat Robo Arm
View attachment 1255454

Historical based armour and weapons in this section...
Historical-Armour_Corinthian_Helmet_Paper, model by Marksman321.
View attachment 1056786

Historical Armour Corinthian Helmet FOAM, model by Marksman321.
View attachment 1056787

Historical Armour Medieval Y-Faced Barbute, model by Marksman321.
View attachment 1056784

Historical Armour Medieval Barbute Open Faced, model by Marksman321.
View attachment 1056785

How to Train Your Dragon Hiccup's Leather Helmet
View attachment 1255455

Iron Man Mark 39 Gemini (Starboost) FULL SUIT Moddeled by PepCowboy
View attachment 1255456

Jurassic park related files in this section...
Jurassic Tyrannosaurus Rex 300mm tall (NOT LIFE SIZE) A4 Paper
View attachment 473242

League of Legends Graves Destiny Gun
View attachment 1056759
LoL Graves Destiny Gun - mod Unknown unfold CP66 Paper A4 1meter long

Payday related files in this section...
Payday Dallas Mask (LOCKED) - A4 Paper, Letter Paper
View attachment 510239

Payday Chains Mask (LOCKED) - A4 Paper, Letter Paper
View attachment 473243

Payday Wolf Mask (LOCKED) - A4 Version, Letter Version
View attachment 473244

Red Skull Head A4 FOAM
View attachment 1255464

Star Wars related files in this section...
Kylo Ren Helmet - CyberPaddy66 A4 FOAM
View attachment 1056769

SW-KOTOR Darth Nihilus Mask - Mod Diaxus unfold CP66 A4 Paper
View attachment 1255538

Mario Q-Block Cube - CP66 A4 Paper
View attachment 1255539

Thor related files in this section...
Thor-Jane-Foster_Helmet_CP66_A4-paper_200mm-wide-head
View attachment 1056792
Thor-Jane-Foster_Helmet_CP66_A4-Foam_200mm-wide-head
View attachment 1056793

DISCLAIMER:- none of the above files that I have unfolded belong to me, I am simply unfolding them for other people who have given me the files, I am in no way responsible for any copyright infringement involved in the obtaining of any of the files I have unfolded. Any files that were modelled by a specific modeller will be credited to them in the file properties and the title if it is known, and will be added to this thread with their full permission that the PDO files can be used free of charge on any not for profit builds, anyone caught selling these files will be publicly outed and ridiculed for the scum-bags that they are!

Now here's the stuff I've 3D modelled myself from scratch...

Historical armour related files in this section...
Viking Helmet Model & unfold by CP66 A4 Paper
View attachment 1255432
Strontium Dog Johnny Alpha helmet A4 paper
View attachment 1056788

DISCLAIMER - The files above were created from scratch by me using Blender 3D and then unfolded in Pepakura Designer, I have uploaded these files free for personal use and anyone caught selling them will be dealt with very harshly indeed, it's one thing taking files to use but selling files that have been given to the costuming community freely to use is beyond sleazy!

I have finally gotten round to alphabetizinf and updating the files and links in this post, only the files that have good working links are now in here, anything that is broken will be in the 2nd post on this thread along with any working links to the for sale files.

Sorry if anyone is looking for any of my for sale files but sellfy have changed they system and now instead of paying a small fee everytime I sell something they want me to pay a monthly subscription. Seeing as how I don't have a regular number of sales and indeed can go for months without anything selling I simply can not afford to pay a monthly subscription to sell on there any more, I would be losing money and it would end up being cheaper for me to just give everything away for free instead.

I am looking for an alternative and might end up just selling PDF's on ETSY at the end of the day as they don't allow PDO's to be hosted on their shop :(

I have finally gotten round to alphabetizinf and updating the files and links in this post, only the files that have good working links are now in here, anything that is broken will be in the 2nd post on this thread along with any working links to the for sale files.

Sorry if anyone is looking for any of my for sale files but sellfy have changed they system and now instead of paying a small fee everytime I sell something they want me to pay a monthly subscription. Seeing as how I don't have a regular number of sales and indeed can go for months without anything selling I simply can not afford to pay a monthly subscription to sell on there any more, I would be losing money and it would end up being cheaper for me to just give everything away for free instead.

I am looking for an alternative and might end up just selling PDF's on ETSY at the end of the day as they don't allow PDO's to be hosted on their shop :(
Any updated locations for these files? The links are dead.

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back