[Completed!] Experience Tranquility - Zenyatta (Overwatch) Build

Katticus

Final pictures are found in my last post further down the page!

Hello!

First time poster here though I’ve loitered around since the end of October last year. So much talent and imagination here and I only wish I’d found this place long before I started in this hobby last year.

I’m a beginner at making costumes and this build is my second time dabbling in the hobby (and my second Overwatch costume). My first attempt was last August/September in which I tried to make D.Va’s meka, and while it wasn’t the best thing ever I had fun creating it and learned a lot from the experience. I only just managed to finish the costume the night before I was due to travel to the con, and the only pictures I remembered to snap of it were when I was finishing the last few bits. Yeah, I definitely bit off more than I could chew for my first try; especially when I started building 2 months before the con!

This time however I’ve learned my lesson and making sure I start many months in advance to avoid crunch time (or so I hope.)

---

Acknowledgements

This is a big thank you to the following folks whom without their tips, files and models this build may not have seen the light of day!

Dali Lomo: Helmet base I used (x)
Terra968: Creating the adult version of above
Randy Cavanagh: Armoursmith Designer (x)
Armellino Raffaele: 3D Zenyatta model (x)
JFCustoms: For the foam cutting tips and tricks
Tiff Nguyen: For the tutorial on adding magnets to EVA foam (x)
Soaches: For the tutorial on how to make Zenyatta’s Orbs (x)

---

This build will be built out of EVA foam and craft foam. Fabric will be used for the corded belt and sash, and a pre-made pair of pants for the...well, pants. The orbs of harmony/discord will be created with styrofoam balls coated in clay. I am aiming to strap the build with N48 grade rare earth magnets and, where necessary, velcro. Updates will come as and when I get a chance to sit down and work on the project. All tips and advice welcome!

As I wear glasses I had to think of a few design choices on how to create the helmet so that I could pull it on my head without taking them off. Wearing contacts unfortunately isn’t a choice. Below are the possibilities on how I can fit it together:

Option A – Helmet made in 3 parts (full head base, faceplate and chin). Faceplate and chin will attach to the base via N48 magnets. Size can be smaller so glasses can be put on after base is on my head and face plate can sit over the top. Would provide the best ventilation overall in theory.

Option B – Helmet made in 2 parts (full head base and chin as one, faceplate separate). Same as above in which glasses can be put on after the base is already on. Removable faceplate means I can at least take it off to eat & drink without taking off the full helmet.

Option C – Helmet made in 2 parts (full head base and faceplate as one, chin separate). In this case, the helmet will be made big enough to slip on my head without removing my glasses, and having a removable chin piece means I can take a smaller part away to have a drink/eat without taking off the full helmet.

Option D – Helmet will not be in separate parts and will be one full item. Will need to be made slightly bigger to accommodate glasses when being pulled on and have additional padding inside in order for helmet to sit properly/securely on my noggin.

Going forward I’m leaning more towards option C as the chin piece would be less of a hassle to remove, though depending on how this build goes I may change my mind.

----

It turns out that Zenyatta is one of those Overwatch characters that doesn’t appear to have available pepakura files, or at least files that are readily available to download. It seemed those that were making their Zenyatta costumes either freehanded it or made their own pep files, and since I’ve never used pepakura designer before I didn’t have much of an idea on where to start. So I decided to do mine as a mixture of freehand and making my own patterns with Armoursmith Designer.

I downloaded a 3d model of Zenyatta from Sketchfab which the creator had thankfully broken down the model into separate pieces, so importing individual areas into Armoursmith (after separating the pieces into their own .obj files with Maya) was a doddle. After setting up my avatar to my body measurements and snapping the imported armour sections to the frame I tried to scale each bit as best I could. Mostly I was just jumbling through it like the absolute novice I am lol. Apart from the shins and feet, the lower part of the body doesn’t need to be patterned due to it being clothed, so for now I’m concentrating on the upper body.

Starting with the head I chopped the pattern up for unfolding and arranged the parts, but only added in the parts I thought I needed as the 3d model I ended up using created a lot of overlaps which were unnecessary. I printed this on card and made a quick mock up to see how things sat; and while I found it fit my head I came across two issues.

- I was unable to pull the helmet onto my head with my glasses on. I had to put them on after while the faceplate was removed.
- The back of the head was too cone like
- Due to cone it was too big once on

Ignore the eye holes, I made those just so I could see myself when taking pictures.

I found that this was partly down to myself not properly scaling, perhaps not including the overlaps I thought I didn’t need and, at the same time, the 3D model I used has a noticeable cone at the back of the head which isn’t what I was after. I attempted to alter the pattern by cutting away parts that didn’t sit right but of course that messed up how the helmet sat overall. I ended up scrapping the helmet unfold and returned to the drawing board.

After searching the net I found a basic Power Ranger helmet tutorial and pattern that gave me the shape I was after. Downloading and printing it out I then made a cardboard mock up to see how it sat on my head. I also created a quick paper template to get the size and width of the eye holes and to test how big to make the 9 circles on the head. Needless to say I ran into two more problems:

- Again I couldn't fit it over my head with glasses on.
- Once on, the helmet was too big.

Truly a terrifying sight to see at night.

So taking my scissors I chopped it up and taped it back together again so that it sat on my head shape fine and so that I could put it over my head. Turns out to do that I had to remove the chin and leave that area open as that was what was causing the biggest problem. It was at this stage however that I realised the trade off to being able to pull the helmet onto my head while keeping my glasses on was that the inside was going to be bigger than I needed. This meant I would then have to put foam supports inside the helmet to fit it securely to my head.

I borrowed a hairdressing head from my parents so I had something human like to rest the helmet on while I worked, though took in mind that the head was a lot smaller than my own. As I’d hoarded a bunch of packaging paper from recent purchases I used that to bulk the space inside the helmet while the cardboard mock up was on the mannequin head to make it secure, then went around and wrapped the entire thing in more paper. I did a quick doodle on the paper to get an idea of where the faceplate and chin would sit.

Happy that I now had an idea of how things would sit I started to wrap the paper in ductape to solidify the shape. I went ahead and added the AD chin I’d kept from the first mock up to see if I could reuse it and to see how far out on the face it would sit. From there I began to add in some cut lines.

With some A4 writing paper I then threw that on top of the now ductaped mock up and drew out the face plate shape and where the eyes would sit. I also cut out some circles to give myself an idea of where the head bolts would also sit, although I didn’t make them the correct size. That didn’t matter though as I could now see how things would look on the final form.

I only properly patterned one side of the head as it is meant to be symmetrical. Once I was happy I then began to cut out my templates and transferred them to foam.

To glue the parts together I ended up using hot glue. I’d have liked to have used contact cement which I do have a supply of, however being unable to sit in a properly ventilated area today (and having two cats that are being super clingy) I opted to instead use hot glue that I could use indoors. The end result has left things quite messy with some obviously partially open seams, however I will go ahead and use some test foam to make sure the silicone sealer I’ve got will properly cover the seams enough for me to have a smooth surface. The test piece will at least let me know whether the stuff I already have a supply of can be painted over, if not, then I can at least start to look for some that I can at a cheap price.

Right away I can see that from the back, the right side is a little off so I remelted the glue and reseated that piece.

Satisfied I then tried a test fit only to find the helmet is a little bigger than I expected it to be. I think maybe I patterned it incorrectly? Or maybe when I covered the initial mock up with paper and ductape I inadvertently made it bigger? I’m not sure. Either way this has now solidified that I will have to put in some supports to make sure it sits on my head securely. Marking out where my face sits on the helmet I went ahead and cut out an opening so that the faceplate can sit over the top of my face without having two layers of foam in the way. Admittedly in hindsight it may have been better if I’d planned the opening into the pattern to prevent foam wastage but it’s too late for that now.

For now that’s all I’ve got. The next step will be making the chin out of foam and the head bolts, then eventually detailing the face.

Last edited:
Re: Experience Tranqulity - Zenyatta (Overwatch) Build

Update!

Bolts and smaller screws cut and glued. Lines drawn for dremel sanding but no pics of that sadly. Bigger back screw also assembled ready for sanding.

Chin also sorted using valley and mountain cutting. Decided in the end that there was no need to make it detachable as the helmet has enough room inside for me to slip it on and off easily, though I had to put some padding inside to make it sit more securely.

I wasn't happy with how rough I'd glued everything together so I spent some time fixing everything and smoothing out the hot glue that unfortunaly popped through the seams. At least now not a lot of caulk will be needed in the smoothing stage for the seams. After that, I cut out the eye holes and sorted the 9 spots on the forehead.

Once happy, I went ahead and assembled.

Finally a test fit! (sorry for crappy quality, the light went just as I got it right)

Next up either the hands or the body!

Hey Katticus

I'm working on a Zenyatta foam build myself that I've cut and recut several times now for the arms, legs, and chest. I've got some pdo's I originally got from ShellShocked Cosplay for the body parts and a pretty good pdo for the mask from the Cosplay Archive. Want to trade files and compare notes on builds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey @Katticus

I'm working on a Zenyatta foam build myself that I've cut and recut several times now for the arms, legs, and chest. I've got some pdo's I originally got from ShellShocked Cosplay for the body parts and a pretty good pdo for the mask from the Cosplay Archive. Want to trade files and compare notes on builds?

Hiya!

That would be great thank you! I'd be interested to see how the arms are setup, especially the upper arms. Looking back at my current setup I can see I made those too long so I'd need to adjust those.

Providing I get some time this weekend I'll look into getting my pdf templates sorted from Armoursmith. Might be a bit more difficult for the stuff I hand patterened though.

Hiya!

That would be great thank you! I'd be interested to see how the arms are setup, especially the upper arms. Looking back at my current setup I can see I made those too long so I'd need to adjust those.

Providing I get some time this weekend I'll look into getting my pdf templates sorted from Armoursmith. Might be a bit more difficult for the stuff I hand patterened though.

Sorry, I fell off this for a bit working in stuff for C2E2 and such. I'll send you a PM with links to the files I've been working on.

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement :)

So I've been on and off working through the body pieces for a little while and forgot to take a lot of pictures, so I don't have a great deal. Here's the ones I managed to take though of my current progress!

Template made for the body just before cleaning it up. Kind of looks like a space invader.

Cut out two pieces of foam, glued them together and added some magnets as clasps. They sort of work but found that near the arm pit area the magnets come apart too easily. I plan to add some nylon straps and possibly buckles too to help reinforce that area so the shoulder straps don't constantly ping open.

Went ahead and also got the back and front plates cut and assembled ready for attachment once I finish some more additional details. I had to heavily modify these as I ended up using a freehanded body base to stick them to, so the ones I'd created in Armoursmith didn't sit right on it.

Also made a start on the chest pipes/pistons as well.

I'm still working on the smaller bits and bobs that make up the chest piece which are proving to be quite fiddly. Some of them I need to do before attaching the chest/back plates as they sit underneath them like so:

That's all for now!

Update time!

Finally managed to make some headway with this project, and thanks to some much needed time off work I used as much as I could of it cracking on with getting another piece finished.

The body has been proving to be a bit of a slog to get finished, mostly because I was worrying over the smaller parts and how to assemble them, especially the spinal chord and the upper chest pistons. Originally the pistons were made out of thin sheets of craft foam as shown in an earlier update, but changed my mind completely when I found a much easier solution. Pipe insulation!

I didn't have to do a great deal to it other than cut and glue it to size. The downside of course was that hot glue melted it, so I had to use a mixture of superglue and Copydex...and a sneaky thin bit of ducttape to disguise the seam. I only used hot glue to stick it to the actual body piece for extra secureness, doing my best not to melt them too much but making sure that those parts couldn't be seen from the front anyway.

For the upper most pistons I decided to have those attach to the body via magnets. This was due to the fact that in theory, the tips are meant to connect to the side of the helmet. I added some test magnets to the back of the helmet to check the movement.

When doing a quick test fit I found they actually got in the way of me turning my head. This also caused them to unclip from either the helmet or the chest piece which was no good. With a bit of rethinking I instead created a simple neck collar out of a scrap piece of foam that uses magnets to close.

With that done I decided to then angle the pistons so that they clip to the neck collar via another set of magnets to keep them in place. The movement is still a little limited but much better than what I had originally.

I have since managed to aquire some black cloth, so at some point I may redesign the top most pistons to include this - something that will give the illusion of a tube but also give me the needed head turning mobility.

When I did a test fit I found that the foam shoulder straps were being more a hinderance than being useful, so I chopped those off. Another test fit found that the chest piece sits in place just as snugly like a boobtube, so no fear of it dropping. I may install some nylon straps as a fail safe at a later date but for now I'm happy with how it is. I also found that the lower set of pistons that go from the chest to the waist were too long, so at a later date I will remake those so they're shorter. I can't do that just yet until I've sorted out the legs.

With some scrap insulation I also added some additional details to the sides of the chest piece.

With the front done I then moved onto the back. This has so far been the most tedious bit of the build for me.

I showed in an earlier update the basic back plate I'd created. Working from that I'd gone ahead and created two shoulder blades, using a soldering iron to burn in some details. I cut the smaller 'indicator' bit out on a piece of scrap foam and glued it on top of the shoulder blade, then used some flexible filler to make it appear like a seamless shape.

From there I then started to make the separate parts of the spine. Using Armousmith Designer to get the pattern I started to cut and prepare the pieces with Copydex, then started to assemble. I reinforced some tension areas with hotglue so it could keep its shape.

Definitely the most difficult to do for me, mostly because of all the little fiddly parts. It was a bit disheartening to spend so long only to come out with one tiny segment so I'd been putting this off for weeks now, but finally got the motivation to finish all 3 segments.

Looking at the reference picture the spinal chord looks to be long strips of wire. As I have a tendancy to keep hold of cables from past computer builds I ended up finding a few unused coils of IDE cable strips, which were perfect for what I needed. About time something I held onto for years had its use! :D

All I had to do was cut them down to size and use hotglue to connect the three spine segments together. Once dried I did a test dangle to make sure nothing fell apart.

Due to its odd shape it wouldn't sit flush against the back plate i'd made, so I had to create a scrap foam plate to seal it to, then glue the flat plate to the back plate in order to secure it.

Once done, I glued the plate to the main chest. Due to the spine's bulk I had to improvise and make some attachment plates to get it glued in the right place, but it sit's correctly. It has however left a noticble gap between the plate and main chest, so I will need to find some way to hide the 'inner workings' from eyesight.

Other than the fix it in post bits, the chest build is now considered complete!

Next up, I'll be working on the arms.

Until next time!

Last edited:

Cheers, it's been a fun project and I'm learning a lot more going through this. I'm really glad I started making this early in the year now as its given me time to fix any mistakes or tweak something I'm not happy with. Also sorry for not responding sooner, I don't get much chance to log in these days unless it's to make an update (And from what I've managed to see of your Rein build this weekend you did an awesome job with it!)

Anyway on with the update!

Life has been hectic as of late so getting time to properly delve into this build has been quite difficult. Sadly for me this is going to keep going till September time so it's going to be harder to sit down and plough through like I want.

Thankfully though in terms of foam pieces I don't have much left to make. Everything else will then rely on getting a few minutes here and there to sew and strap...which I guess I can do when watching TV or something :D

I started hammering out the lower arms and bevelling some of the edges. I cut out the indented areas and glued them further back and created a 'wire' strip with two pieces of craft foam glued together to give it better strength.

It took a bit of additional trimming to get them sitting on my lower arms properly without covering my hands much, and to stop them clipping the upper arm. I had to modify the shape of the upper arms to prevent that from happening.

Cut out the large circles for the shoulders. Attached those to the upper arms then created an opening in the side of both for my arms to slide into.They fit quite snugly already but I will definitely need to figure out how to strap them properly to stop them from sliding down my arms with movement.

I found at this stage though when wearing the chest piece with the arms, the pistons were far too long and kept catching on my arms. So in the end I hadto take those apart and rework them so they're smaller.

I ran out of thin craft foam sheets that I plan to use for the hands, so while I wait for those to arrive I went ahead and made a start on the feet instead. Used one of my trainers to get the needed templates and transfered to card. I accidentally ordered some red tubing I planned to use elsewhere in the build that was much too small for what I wanted to do, but luckily for me it was the right size for the feet. I originally planned to use foam strips but this is much better. Also made some ankle bolts then began to assemble everything together.

Since I plan to create a pair of fake legs to get the floating effect I made these a little smaller than intended. If I can't get the floating effect to work how I want though, I should be able to modify these a little to put on my own feet without too much hassle. Joys of planning ahead as a precaution :)

For now though that's everything. Next up I will work on the final foam pieces which are the hands and the lower legs.

Last edited:

For this update I have quite a few smaller parts boxed off.

First things first the hands.

I started with the gloves I planned to build on and then added a disposable latex glove on top of that. With a marker I drew out the elements of the hand to get an idea of how it would look.

Once happy I carefully cut out the pieces and pinned them down on some craft foam, before tracing and cutting out each element. I had to do a bit of tweaking at this stage as the gloves I'm using are a bit too big on the finger tips, so I had to make a half finger tip rather than a full one like I wanted. This is because I couldn't get a proper grip with full ones as I tested. I also cut up some jumbo smoothie straws to fashion the pistons on the back of the hand.

Unfortunately for me the super glue I have simply soaked right into the craft foam, so I ended up having to use hot glue to get everything to stick together/stick to the gloves. In the end I think they turned out OK!

In the end I decided to create the legs last, as I found that I would need some kind of stuffing material to fill them out. As I didn't have anything on hand I ordered some toy stuffing which will double up for the belt/sash stuffing too so I need to wait for that to arrive. While that's happening I moved on to the back 'skirt'.

I made a quick template out of card for the hexagonal design and dabbed black acrylic paint onto the cloth. Once I had that down and left it to dry, I found it a bit difficult to try and recreate the fade effect that Zen's skirt has, so instead I decided to put my own personal spin on it. With some white acrylic mixed with water, I flicked a small paint brush against the entire thing (great fun to do!) to give it a splattered sort of look and to break up the uniformed design. I personally like how it turned out if I'm honest.

After everything had dried I hacked away at the bottom edge with scissors to give it a torn look, then made a black wash to dip it in. Lets just say this was super messy, but I found what helepd give it a worn look was literally drying my hands on the cloth after I'd got the tips done. I thought that helped give it a bit more oomph.

Next I moved onto what I found the most difficult if not tedious part of the entire build to date. The orb necklace.

I started by masking off a spare styrofoam ball and hand drawing the pattern. I found that to be a massive pain and while at a glance the pattern seemed OK, if scrutinized at different angles it was clear to see how unsymmetrical the whole thing was. That was irking me a lot as the biggest problem I was having was creating the four main big circles at equal sizes and equal length away from each other.

Shelving that thought I went ahead and coated all 9 styrofoam balls with a layer of air dry paper clay, and went ahead and coated the two smaller balls that will be used for the belt beads. After everything was dry I then went ahead and sanded everything down, starting with 80 grit to get the general roundness/get rid of the bigger imperfections, then went up to 120 and 240 to get the finish I wanted. After that, I created 4 identical circles out of craft foam, and using double sided tape stuck them down on each ball to get the positioning right. Once I was happy I marked out the center onto the clay beneath and drew each circle with a compass and bult up the rest of the pattern around that.

A full day later and I had all 9 finally patterened.

I started carving with pottery tools but that was taking way too long and hurting my hands, so I opted for a dremel. In the time it took me to do 3 by hand, I completed the remaining 6.

All I have left to do now is drill a hole into each of them to glue in some t-connectors I have, then I can go ahead and get them painted.

Once the stuffing has arrived I will go ahead and create the final parts of the build.

Until next time!

Last edited:

Well this update was a long time coming. Life had me going in way too many directions, and work has been nuts to the point where I had to pull back on working on the costume and updating.

Thankfully the time I had I've been quite productive and I'm pretty much on the home stretch!

The belt bead was created with a 15cm hollow ball and two 4cm balls coated in clay. Two holes cut either end of the larger ball so the belt could thread through.

The lower legs are finally assembled. Had to tweak the design due to how soft the pipe insulation was and lacked the support I needed. Used plastic rods to help give them stability.

Original with pipe insulation:

Tweak with plastic:

Stuffing finally arrived however I don't have pictures of this process. Quick run down was I created the leg structure by stitching together some cloth and filling that with cuddly toy stuffing before sliding them inside the pants. Added a belt to tie around my waist but found that due to the weight of the lower leg (once added) causes the legs to simply droop.

Went ahead and added additional velcro points on the belt and added a strap inside the pants so that they connected with the thighs. When pulled back to fasten on the new points, legs are given more lift.

Much better, and when the foam shins and feet are added after painting they will then be hooked onto the belt from the shin to give them more lift and create the 'bent knee' floaty look I'm after.

Both belts were created by using fabric glue and adding stuffing to pad them out. Cat tax included!

Had some additional materials left over to create some extra details, so made a detachable piece that connects from the body to the helmet. It was originally hard to turn my head given how stiff the piping was, but a quick pass over the stove softened them enough for me to bend them how I wanted.

Now that all the main pieces have been created I moved onto painting (at last!)

First went and painted the clay orbs. Black acrylic paint used as the base then spray painted with two coats of gold. Did a wash of dark gold/yellow to give it a bit more 'oomph' then went ahead and detailed with blue acrylic. Also more cat tax (don't worry, everything was dry before she decided that was the best place to sit!)

Belt bead painted with some mixed acrylics. Also added a strip of foam to where the beads sit and painted red. I had to put a few layers of pva on first and after to give it a bit of a shine.

For the helmet I did a base coat of Flexipaint (4 coats) and went aehad and stippled on a rust effect with a dry sponge, then added some highlights with a brush.

I did some testing before starting this bit to see which would work better to get the rust to show through the top coat. Hairspray stripped both layers so that was a no go. In the end I used a mix of petroleum jelly and crushed sea salt in the areas I wanted to mask off - and yes, it was messy!

After that, sprayed 3 coats of silver over everything and left to dry for 24-48 hours. From there I went ahead and used a damp cloth to wipe away the petroleum sea salt mix to reveal the rust layer beneath. Needless to say I'm very pleased with the result - also before painting I'd added a very thin layer of air dry clay to the seam as filler didn't cut it. It shows through on the final spray but given the rust effect I think it adds nicely to the overall look - kind of like rust bubbled and flaking under paint :)

The hands were covered in 3 coats of Flexipaint and then sprayed. The gold parts were added with a brush and as steady a hand as I had.

Lastly I did the exact same technique for the arms (minus clay seams), and added the detail with a brush.

For now that's all I have. Next up should be the legs and the body painted, and some minor tweaking/properly assembling the legs before I can call the build completed!

I would have posted this just before Halloween as that was when I completed the build, however time ran away with me thanks to such a busy schedule.

So here's some shots of the final paint job applied to the legs and the body piece. Much like before, I followed the process of 3-4 layers of Flexipaint (brushed on with a 4:1 paint/water ratio) allowing to dry between each coat. No rust layer this time, partly because the lower legs wouldn't be seen and the body didn't need any so went ahead and applied 2 coats of metallic silver. Once dried, I went back 48 hours later and began to hand paint in the details with a mixture of acrylics. After everything was painted and dried, I applied 2 layers of clear gloss lacquer to all the painted pieces to give it a shiny finish and to protect the paint. A final step was to then glue the orbs onto their T-Connector pieces with some hot glue and properly assembled the necklace.

And here's a picture of everything finished and ready to go for Con Day on the 18th/19th!

A potato quality sneak peak of how it all looks together - hard to get a picture of myself fully suited so final pictures will come after the con or the night before should I get a chance!

I'm glad I managed to get it done with plenty of time to spare, the last thing I wanted to do was end up crunching days before i'm due to travel.

My last post will contain pictures from the con if I can get some and some final thoughts on how it handled/what i'd change in MK-II - so until then, enjoy!

Last edited:

And as promised here's a few pictures of Zenyatta in action at the con! He was a huge hit and I had a lot of fun, even if I sweated buckets underneath the helmet; and had limited visibility. I even made it into the local paper and a few youtube vids & vlogs, so yay for that :)

Everything held up very well with only one minor blip. The hotglue started to fail on part of the velcro that kept the legs afloat, so one of the legs started to droop a little into the day - but it didn't hinder the look too much thankfully. Also some of the pieces took a bit of a paint hit, so that will definitely need touching up.

Overall I'm very happy with how everything turned out. I now know though when it comes to tweaking for next year that the legs may need to be rethought out a bit more. While they worked as intended they did tend to flail a little when I walk, which wasn't intentional at all. I could go back and tweak what I already have by sewing the velcro rather than glue to prevent the issue I had this time, while also finding a way to properly anchor the feet so they're more stable when I walk rather than flying around. Or I could completely remake them with dowels or pvc pipe skeleton to keep them in a firm position.

Either way, I do have a full year to think on it. Other than that, I'll need to find a way to anchor the orb necklace a but more so they don't keep sliding down too much.Lastly I'll also look into adding a few fans to the helmet and perhaps rig up some kind of speaker/mic combo so I can talk to people since I couldn't be heard, and to maybe try and digitise my voice to sound more like Zen too if possible c:

So all in all, avery satisfying and ultimately fun build! To all that followed and read through, thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed the journey and final product! o/

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back