Cyback's War Machine

love the gatling gun, wat kind of motor did u use to make the barrels rotate around? i was thinking of making my own gatling gun prop and using a blender motor to spin super quick, i'm still in the thoughts process though LOL

@roy- nice paint job bro, does the gatling gun on your wm rotate and swivel by remote as well? like the one on cyback's first ?

love the gatling gun, wat kind of motor did u use to make the barrels rotate around?

maybe izabel can answer this cause mine don't have any "effects" yet...:)

@others, thank you guys... :)
@omel, mine don't have any "effects" yet. maybe soon... :)

roy

Last edited:
perfectly done bro! my question is what material do you used to making the minigun? and how did the costume support the minigun? thanks for the answer

it would be real cool if you do all the bells and whistles to complete your suit. looks amazing so far, kudos to you, and cyback

perfectly done bro! my question is what material do you used to making the minigun? and how did the costume support the minigun? thanks for the answer

the minigun was made using the same material(rubber) except for the barrels which are aluminum tubes. a PVC pipe runs inside the bracket which serves as the "skeleton". see red line...

5464712277_35b9de3ca9.jpg

5464715087_5683cfe26b.jpg

as for the "socket". a bigger diameter PVC tube was used. see photo below on how the "socket" was reinforced...
5465313058_e98ca7df89.jpg

hope this helps... :)

@omel, will do. thanks... :)

roy

5477911359_2e3e9430c7.jpg

5529097837_c380b92a2f_m.jpg

Last edited:

are you kiddin` me bro? this thing is more than a help! lol

thank you very much sir! keep up the best works!

are you kiddin` me bro? this thing is more than a help! lol

thank you very much sir! keep up the best works!

i'm glad it helps. thanks... :)

Awesome War Machine armor , stunning work man ....:thumbsup

thanks man. coming from you, that means a lot... :)

Epic dude... How did you make it? Pep files? Where'd you get 'em?
How did you do the boots?

not pep. don robert called their process as "freehand"... :)

cheers,

roy

Epic dude... How did you make it? Pep files? Where'd you get 'em?

How did you do the boots?

we don't really use pep here. its freehand meaning built from scratch or through eye.just looking at reference photos.:)

Izabel,

PM sent. Thanks.

Paul D.

yeah got it.

ROY,

This looks just like THE WM! Great paint job. Woohoo...outstanding!

Paul D.

he did an awesome paint job. :thumbsup

for the gatling gun of the wm suit donrobert first used, we used servos of racing cars to make it revolve. its what we used also for my she-pred laser.

Your suit is amazing and it help with the idea of what makes a suit like this complete... I love the knee covers. and the paint job is amazing

sorry to bump this thread again. i just thought of sharing some new photos of the WM armor during it's first public appearance. right costume at the wrong contest(it's a "japanese culture" cosplay contest) but still managed to win Third Prize...=)

here goes...

anime vs war machine lol
5539674539_91ef785de7_z.jpg

no neck seal lol
5540254646_698f687df9_z.jpg

thanks to Nicholas Tan for this photo
5542366978_b7740fb991_z.jpg

thank you for viewing...

roy

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back