Cyback's War Machine

izabel

Sr Member
I would like to share our War Machine costume that completes our group for the upcoming Ironman2 movie.

Event: E-games Domination IV
Date: April 10, 2010
Group: Cyback Metafusion
Worn by: Don Robert
(my partner :love)

Here is the catwalk video of Don Robert as War Machine at the E-games Domination IV event. he is #26.

DonRobert as War Machine

My partner, Don Robert is normally Ironman but Cyback made him wear this costume for this event. This is the first time he has worn this costume and I think this was the first time this costume came out 100% complete. This costume already debuted at the Ironman 2 toy launch last March but he is not yet complete. The mechanisms were not yet done for him yet and was just made in a rush for the event.

WM-BW-IM. Our pic for the Ironman 2 toy launch in SM Megamall.
WM_BW_IM_by_izabelcortez.jpg

In the E-games domination IV event, our WM is 100% complete. :D You will see that the gatling gun rotates and revolves via RC. The double-barrel cannons by his arms has their own sound effects (but you won't be able to hear it since its too far and we made our own background music for it). The eyes light up when you close the helmet and turns off when opened. :love

This WM costume won 1st place at the E-games Domination IV event. woohoo! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I also wore this costume the next day, April 11 at the Otaku Fest 2010 in SM Megamal. LOL. :lol

iz meeh...
13311134764260615710840.jpg

13311134764304616810840.jpg

from left: me, donrobert & our friend christian as wm also. :rolleyes
Double_WM_by_izabelcortez.jpg

waaaahhh!

here's the you tube video link of me as War Machine. hahaha!

Izabel as War Machine

~forgive me. it's my first time in mech costume. LOL.

25401_10150157643340237_865525236_11948467_1649623_n.jpg

Last edited:
WarMachine rocks in the youtube video! Loved the self-moving machine gun and the rotating barrell!
What did you use to put it together? Fiberglass? No... I think it's more like gym matresses? or stuff like that?

WarMachine rocks in the youtube video! Loved the self-moving machine gun and the rotating barrell!
What did you use to put it together? Fiberglass? No... I think it's more like gym matresses? or stuff like that?

rubber sheet. :D

the arm cannons are pulsating with lights & sound effects too. can't hear on video. too far but i'll try to make a vid when i have the time. :D

I was wondering the same thing as the materials look very light. I bet that they used closed cell foam like L-200. Incredible job!!!!!

Paul D.

Great video. They should have shown more war machine, but I guess Jason needed stage time too. It sucks that eveyone had to walk up stairs to the stage.

Love those suits

Great video. They should have shown more war machine, but I guess Jason needed stage time too. It sucks that eveyone had to walk up stairs to the stage.

Love those suits

yeah.sometimes the stage design is not too cosplayer friendly especially for the mecha cosplayers.

thanks. glad you liked it. ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back