cw ZOOM screencaps / build

ajb3art

sorry the quality isn't better but until the episode goes digital i can't get better stills.
pic 1: shows that zoom has pin striping on his pants lighter than the regular material, and he has bolts that highlight and end near the hips
pic 2: shows his bolt is reversed like reverse flash but has a silver like background.
pic 3: shows his suit is probably black leather not blue at all, maybe very dark navy. but lots of leather fabric pulls.
pic 4: probably the best detail they gave us, the bolt appears reversed from the earlier shot??? but the jacket has a full front seam and piping in the shoulders / neck.

from what i can tell the mask is very different from flash but it does appear to have some kind of ear bolts.

post more or link me if u find better caps im trying to build this:

20151013_221302.jpg20151013_221534.jpg20151013_221558.jpg20151013_221853_HDR.jpg

Not sure if its locked by region but the episode is up on cwtv.com, which would allow very good screen shots.

As for the costume, just thinking I would say a dark version of the Reverse Flash suit with the mask modified to connected by strings of latex or other stretchy material to make the weird demon mouth Zoom has

Not sure if its locked by region but the episode is up on cwtv.com, which would allow very good screen shots.

As for the costume, just thinking I would say a dark version of the Reverse Flash suit with the mask modified to connected by strings of latex or other stretchy material to make the weird demon mouth Zoom has

Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.34.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.37.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.37.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.38.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.39.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.40.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-14 at 10.41.31 AM.png

clearly the digital caps are much better and we can see a lot more going on here. i will try to enhance a few in photoshop but mostly we can see lots of ribbing in the padding, a very similar look to reverse flash's suit with a more minimal belt, actually no belt just those side bolts and clearly they used 2 different chest symbols in various scenes. its safe to say they didn't finalize the digital model vs. the built suit

ok the scene where sand demon is brought to earth 1 was clearly a practical suit. the rooftop may have been digital. so here are 2 enhanced shots of the practical suit.
enhanced 2.jpgenhanced 1.jpg

Last edited:
It actually look more like Barry's suit than the RF suit to me, I don't see any big shoulder pieces like RF had, and the lines I can make out seems to follow more of an organic pattern somehow. The mask is totally different from both of them, hard to tell if it's a practical mask or CGI enhanced. Betting on the second one.
Hopefully we'll get better shots soon, as the season unfolds !

It actually look more like Barry's suit than the RF suit to me, I don't see any big shoulder pieces like RF had, and the lines I can make out seems to follow more of an organic pattern somehow. The mask is totally different from both of them, hard to tell if it's a practical mask or CGI enhanced. Betting on the second one.
Hopefully we'll get better shots soon, as the season unfolds !

he def has a unique belt and the close up shot i enhanced shows he has ribbed shoulder pads and trap pieces. . . or at least thats what it appears to be. it could be build in and shaped with stitching. we'll need more shots to confirm but the face looks very enhanced when you try to work with the caps in photoshop so my guess is its probably a place holder mask heavily altered until they cast an actor. but i will def be looking for more reference pics in coming episodes. in the meantime i'll probably be setting up base coats to start

that thought occured to me tho id add hot glue to the EL wire to make it more lighting bolt like, i've seen GOKUs use that lot and MAJIN VEGETAS but for now im just focusing on the suit.

From Episode 2: "Flash of Two Worlds"
I combined 3 different 1080p screenshots each and got these 2 pics:
zoom1.jpgzoom2.jpg
zoom9.jpgzoom9+.jpg
and here are some other enhanced shots:
vlcsnap-2015-10-17-02h40m47s140.pngvlcsnap-2015-10-17-02h40m56s357.png
zoom3.pngzoom4.png
zoom5.jpgzoom6.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-10-17-02h37m42s360.pngvlcsnap-2015-10-17-02h37m56s617.png
zoom7.jpgzoom8.png

Last edited:
from the next week promo :
zoom.png
I think the top of the mask is similar to both Flash and Reverse Flash, from the eyebrows to the top of the head, maybe the back too. The lower part is obviously very different, and the ear bolts seem different too, shapewise and longer.

from the next week promo :
View attachment 547178enhanced 4.jpg
I think the top of the mask is similar to both Flash and Reverse Flash, from the eyebrows to the top of the head, maybe the back too. The lower part is obviously very different, and the ear bolts seem different too, shapewise and longer.

YEAH i saw that great post! it looks like the back and neck and upper part of the cowl is the same they just scultped in a mouth cover and vented it like drips like neo in the matrix

YEAH i saw that great post! it looks like the back and neck and upper part of the cowl is the same they just scultped in a mouth cover and vented it like drips like neo in the matrix

They are similar, but they're definitely not the same. It is a totally new sculpture for the character.

As for the cowl, I am fairly certain it's a one piece. They tried a two piece on the second Flash cowl and it didn't work out, so they went back to one piece for the Reverse Flash. I doubt they'd try two pieces again for this one. It also looks to be foam latex just like the Flash and RF cowls were, but silicone is certainly a possibility... Unlikely, but a possibility nevertheless..

Last edited:
I saw this newest episode and immediately thought of this thread after the end scene. Can't wait to see his run, although I know there's no way I would be able to afford one :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back