Done / Completed CW Jay Garrick Flash Helmet - Run is a go! 3 spots left!

Re: CW Jay Garrick Flash Helmet

Will the plan to keep the helmet on your head involve the show's system? Would something like this be offered with the finished helmets?

jay-front-helmet-strap.jpgjay-back-helmet-strap.jpgjay-inside-helmet-strap.jpg

That looks like a custom leather harness with steel/metal hardware. Probably 2-3 times as much as the helmet we are offering. So I would probably say no unless all 6 people are buying them...and yes we need min 6 in to do this run. And it will be 1 and done :p

Will the plan to keep the helmet on your head involve the show's system? Would something like this be offered with the finished helmets?

View attachment 600594View attachment 600593View attachment 600595

View attachment 600594View attachment 600593View attachment 600595

I had a hard hat laying around and the part that fits the head looks similar. And while it's not leather, I think I could either paint the plastic or maybe even glue leather to it... Would be easy enough for others to do too

Need 1 more deposit to start the run. This is going to be a very small, quick run. If you're on the fence, get off because you may miss it!

The run is a go!! 3 more spots available.

TheRocketeer says this is a one and done run, if you want one, hop on the flash train.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back