CW "Arrow" Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer build

Yep , I agree , but I am still struggling with the shot where Malcolm yanks the hood and mask (sown together) , because I still do not know where to sow the hood and mask together.
Does anyone know how I can get the size for the hood and where to sow the hood and mask together ?

There's more than one version of the mask. Normally, the hood and mask pieces are separate so John can drape the hood around his neck. But for the scenes where he has to rip them off together in one go, they use a different hood/mask. There isn't one set size for the hood... you have to measure your own head to make sure that it fits and drapes correctly.

Oh thanks ! Now I know something new , but can you tell me where the hood and mask are sown together for the '' ripping the hood and mask off in one go '' ?

I'm totally new to the cosplay group. I'm in the process of making my own League of Assassins suit. The basket weave leather for the arm and shoulder guard have been nearly impossible to find. Has anyone had any luck finding a supplier or is willing to sell if they have extra?

Hey

Thanks for the links. It looks like those listings have ended, but I'm gonna try contacting the seller to see if they have any or are expecting to sell more. I'll share the info when I get it.

Hey , I'm sure that if you look on the previous chats (scroll to the top , you'll see that this is 2 , go to 1) I think you'll find what you are looking for there.

I've actually looked through them and can't find what size belt buckles and rivets they used. Those are more of the specifics I'm looking for

Hey guys

The suit is almost completed , but I want the version of the mask and hood sewn together , does anyone know where to sew the hood and mask together ?

Hey guys

I'm trying to alarm anyone , but I'm running on a time table and I need to know where to mask and hood are sewn together !

Okay So i got a lot of info from this thread but i still need some help. I know about the belt blanks and such but wheres a good place to get the buckles? Also how in the world did you make your Quiver its very accurate and id really like to know how i can make one myself. Still looking for the right pair of Harley boots but no luck. I did however come across a good jacket for $26

Re: CW "Arrow" Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer build

I am going to go with this and upgrade as time allows. I would rather have the costume with mistakes that I can fix than withought the Jacket. IMHO it looks decent and I love that you can custom order the measurements. It is a good starter piece. The hood will work (worst part IMHO) until I can make another one. http://cosplaysky.com/arrow-dark-archer-coat-cosplay-costume.html

How did this jacket turn out?

- - - Updated - - -

What have you used for pants?

I notice you have your arrows on the hand side of the bow and you aim with one eye. You have lost depth perception and the ability to shoot a 3 dimensional targets properly. Also the quiver on the back means when you jump of a ledge forwards eg down a steep slope the arrows will fly out of the quiver

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back