Arrow Season 2 build

sp1derman

Sr Member
Been into Arrow for the last few years and built a season 1 bow a few years back which I eventually parted with to by an xbox 1 so I could play arkham knight.

However down the line I decided it was time to finally become everyone's favourite emerald archer.

Arrow speaks to me on a different level for some reason I became obsessed with the show after losing my mum last year. I began binging all the seasons repeatedly.

I think the main reason is actually down to stephen amell fundraising against cancer and so I subconsciously associate Arrow with the fight against cancer.

I don't mean to make this an emotional post but for me this suit is alot more the just another costume.

Suit is from white sheep leather
Quivers made by me
Bow is on order
Fletchings are next to order
Jacket needs to be tightens.
The goal is to have it fully finished by May 2018 for the Heroes and Villains fan fest where I can meet amell.
So without further adue I know this is a long introduction I present my Arrow suit (work in progress)

DSC_0265.JPG
I will not fail my city

DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0263.JPGDSC_0269.JPGDSC_0255.JPGDSC_0216.JPG
_20170701_235819.JPGsketch-1500079463859.pngDSC_0094.JPG
_20170715_015706.JPG
Appologies for pictures not being correct orientation but even rotating on my phone they aren't coming out the right way

Attachments

• DSC_0265.JPG
    DSC_0265.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back