Custom Tusk Bio

munson

I wanted to make it easier so I moved all my pics to the first post.

I painted the main tusks to look like they have been splattered with blood [some fresh some dry]. I also wrapped brown suede around the base of the Tusks and then wrapped black suede around them. To weather the brown suede, I took it outside and drug it under my foot and scratched it with some rocks to brake it up. Then I used acrylic crimson, black, and ancient gold to add some more effects. I rolled it up into a ball in my hand to smear it around on the suede. For the tusks on the necklace and the necklace itself, I sponged black on then pressed a clean sponge to get some off then I smeared the rest.

I'm somewhat happy with the main tusks, but not completely happy. I don't know, maybe it's just me....lol [the new pics are the last three].

tuskypaintup21.png

tuskypaintup22.jpg

tuskypaintup23.jpg

tuskypaintup24.jpg

tuskypaintup25.jpg

Flusher.jpg

Flusher2.jpg

Flushernecklace.jpg

Thanks for viewing....comments and critiques are more then welcome.

lol...I forgot to add that the tusks aren't done yet...sorry

Are you going to wrap the bottom of the tusks in leather straps? I think it would be really neat especially with the custom paint up to mabye have the straps around the tusks hang down with some small cool lookin metal trinket/bauble or something.

bizenboat: yea I'll wrap it, but I don't know if I'll go for something like the original or custom. I'm not sure, I might add something else too.

PredatrHuntr: Thanks!!!

predator666thepain666: Thanks Bryan!!!

I'm actually thinking of cutting one of the Tusks off, but I'm not sure about it yet.

I'd wrap the tusks with flesh, since the bio looks like its covered in blood...looks sick though, really like the red

Thanks for the complements guys.

Now that I look at it a phrase comes to mind....

"Oh my god you killed a pig...do you think you could've found anything bigger?"

looks pretty damn wicked :D blak and red really works with this. i'll be honest didnt like the tusky bio in the film.. but i like this one its great

That looks ******* awesome! Tip for the tusks: either make them look like teeth and modify them... Wrap em in flesh or break one of the tusks and make them look Damaged. Nice Job..love the blood and colors

That looks ******* awesome! Tip for the tusks: either make them look like teeth and modify them... Wrap em in flesh or break one of the tusks and make them look Damaged. Nice Job..love the blood and colors

Thanks! You pretty much, well, can't give out what I'm going to do....

I need some thoughts on something.

I'm thinking that if my P1 mask doesn't sell, I was considering painting my mask up and cuttting the face off the mask and putting the cut out portion of the mask on the Tusky bio. I would either wear the remainder as half mask or foam fill it and use it as a trophy, sort of like my pred killed another pred and took his face...like leatherface I guess.

Although I like the bio as it is [I did some small work to it, I'll add pics later]...I just can't decide.

Your thoughts?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back