CTU Badges?

I bought a set for my ex from DuneMuadDib a few years back. They were pretty sweet. There was a clip-on ID, a wallet ID, a leather flip open wallet with a CTU badge inset in the wallet.

Send him a PM to see if he's doing another run.

The Wook

I had made some badges. :) every badge's ID bar code is different... there is actor's real birthday infomation in it. and some secret infomation in it... :p

It base on a RPF member's early version... :D
325442-P1170821-embed.jpg

325443-P1170824-embed.jpg

Those look real nice.. But I must ask.. WHY the HELL does Jacks STUPID daughter have an ID CARD?. Sorry. I hate her. She's too stupid to be alive. Jack spent far much of the first two seasons chasing her ass down. Grr. (heh)

Jay

Originally posted by Jedi Lawja@Jan 17 2006, 08:05 AM
Those look real nice..  But I must ask..  WHY the HELL does Jacks STUPID daughter have an ID CARD?.  Sorry.  I hate her.  She's too stupid to be alive.  Jack spent far much of the first two seasons chasing her ass down.  Grr.  (heh)

Jay
[snapback]1161163[/snapback]​

Day 3 Kim worked for CTU.

Stormpath's are nice looking badges but the designs aren't based on anything made for the show. It's a fan-made design I earlier mistook for genuine.

Which style badges were you interested in, Coyote? Day 1/2 or later days? Clip-on or wallet?

Day 1 clip-ons I'd probably be willing to do, but it would take time because I have to completely reconstruct my files. Day 3-5 clip-ons would take longer for me to work up since I was sour on the project at that point so I'd have to research them more first.

Wallet IDs are another matter. Those I probably won't do unless there's more people interested. I think I only sold 2 or 3 of them when I did this project a few years ago and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

Does anyone have any good screencaps of the actual metal CTU badge used on the show? Or a source for replica's?

can anybody post pics of the metal badge with wallet...there was also a good shot the other night when Chloe flashed her ID to the police.

Geoff

Originally posted by Jedi Lawja@Jan 17 2006, 09:05 AM
Those look real nice..  But I must ask..  WHY the HELL does Jacks STUPID daughter have an ID CARD?.  Sorry.  I hate her.  She's too stupid to be alive.  Jack spent far much of the first two seasons chasing her ass down.  Grr.  (heh)

Jay
[snapback]1161163[/snapback]​

Hell... I'd spend two seasons chasing her ass down. :love Just give me the chance. Oh... wait... that's considered stalking isn't it. Nevermind. ;)

Good news gang, I found my old backup discs with my CTU Day 1/2 IDs. So clip-ons are completely doable. Wallet with shields will be a bit trickier since I lost the sources for those. I'll have to track down those again, and hopefully can get a source for more accurate shields.

Day 3-5 IDs are a different matter since I did this project a few years ago so there wasn't any reference available on the new styles. I'll have to break down and get the DVDs for for research. Thankfully I'm recording all the current season on DVR so I can work off that.

I'll post pictures later when I'm more alert.

Okay, bug got me so here we go:

Day 1-2 ID. This is the style that is both clipped on and in the wallet. Lower image is a composite of what the wallet looks like with the shield. However, the central emblem should have CTU on it rather than the justice scale.

ctupreview7rp.jpg

Day 2 Airfield badge. This is what Jack, et al. were wearing at the airfield when searching for the nuke.

ctupreview27vb.jpg

Forgive the watermarking and image skewing :)

Wallets won't happen unless there's a fair amount of interest, say 15-20 people. Only doing a few is too cost prohibitive.

Clip-ons are doable once I work out an appropriate printing option, since Kinkos won't print a CIA logo and my printer isn't appreciating the cardstock I tried.

Those look pretty good. I'm interesting in seeing clear screen caps to see how accurate they are. Or are they just for "fun" not accurate?

I like your design. PM me with details. If it is screen accurate I am interested. Heck, depending on price, might even take one of each. heh heh

Above anything else, I SERIOUSLY want the metal badge that Jack and Curtic wear around thier neck on a chain. That this is AWESOME.

Maybe someday I'll do a run of the "Burk Security Card" from season five.

burksecuritycard26hf.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back