CTU Badges?

The badge isn't designed to hold up to scrutiny I'd suppose. Mostly just to look impressive to the casual viewer like all the other bogus badges on every other law enforcement show ever.

Been wicked sick the past couple days so nothing to report unfortunately. However, I have concluded that short of speaking to the property master himself it'll be impossible to determine the correct wording on the badges. I could live with speculative wording but I don't know about the rest of you. Also, it may be a hastle to get shields with particular wording depending upon the manufacturer. When I did this before I was able to squeak by without a lot of hastle, but there's no telling if the same will hold true.

That all said, if wallets did get made and I weren't able to find a more affordable shield then wallets would run upwards of $100 for certain. I've yet to determine a suitable means of having the accurate CTU disk on shields, but focus has mostly been on bedrest.

Provided that my head isn't foggy after I get some rest I'll revisit my Day 2 DVDs to confirm details on the clip-ons and will look into Day 3-5 identification.

I apologize that this isn't developing as quickly as you all might like (and I personally as well) but whatever it is I've had for the past couple weeks got worse this past weekend and has just left me under-motivated.

Well I noticed on the last 2 episodes of 24 Curtis was wearing a gold badge that had the scales as the seal. Pretty much like the badges on the previous run.

More shots of badges
badges8hb.jpg

Just for the record, I am NOT going to think about Sean Astin's badge unless I stumble across a high res version of the seal. I'm not going to think about making it up (since I'm certain it's not a "real" seal) and if that's not in place the rest of it ain't worth it.

Visitor badge...maybe, if anyone actually cared for them. Last run no one did, so I ain't holding my breath.

EDIT: Just to go off-topic a second, Connie Britton's look pretty good on this show :love

Still waiting on one or two payments to come in. I wanted to make the order for Wallet supplies on Monday, provided I actually have the minimum number of shields needed for the run to be feasible. One customer's order will be enough to bump me into production on those.

Also seems I was mistaken a bit on my timeframe. I was thinking 3-4 weeks for me to get the shields but that's the time to make them, so it'd be 4-5 weeks before I actually received them to assemble wallets.

This is extremely close to going ahead, but I lost money on this project a few years ago and I refuse to lose money again. If I don't get orders paid for then wallets are cancelled.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back