CTU Badges?

Here's what Day 1 screencaps I have offhand.

George Mason's open wallet:
day1-410.jpg

Some service lady that Nina shoots:
day1-2330.jpg

Not terribly good, but enough to see that mine are on par. The Jack one is based off an ID that was on sale at eBay a few years ago when I did the project. It matched the screencap reference I had of other IDs and the photo clearly wasn't a rehashed publicity photo like so made up ones use.

The airfield badge is based off constant staring at the screen on a big tv. I will provide screencaps when I remember to take Day 2 caps of Division flunkies wearing clip ons like shown above.

I've seen a show of hands for roughly 3-6 wallets (counting me). I can't give a definate price until I source out the pieces needed.

If wallets go through then I'll likely be able to offer Jack's shield that Kitt1 was showing because it's the same on the wallet (at least the first two days).

More to follow when I've had sleep. But guestimate that clip ons would be $10 for stock ones and $15 for custom.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Jan 20 2006, 04:04 PM
In Day 5 there are these Red Badges.  Don't have any better screen caps.

pic0jt.jpg

[snapback]1164104[/snapback]​

I think those are Division-specific badges. Palmer's staff wore similar ones during Day 2 when they were in LA at Division.

They look Great. Count me in for (2) Day 1/2 Id clip on and if Day 5 is done (2) of them. And if anyone is doing the metal badge, one of them.
Obi wan Coyote.

Has anyone been able to see any more details of the metal badge? I noticed the CTU agents wearing them at the Ontario airport.

It's also a very expensive badge. I'm trying to keep the cost down for this, and that badge is more than I sold wallets for previously.

Progress has been slow going unfortunately on locating vendors for items since I'm sick and my work schedule fluctuates. Probably won't have anything worth mentioning until after the weekend.

Gotta go dope up on cold meds now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back