CRY HAVOC!

J Scorn

Sr Member
Hello,

so, in a previous thread ive started about british based events im now signing up to the 501st!

though im not happy with the armour ive already got, and i want to create something that my wife and myself can kinda have matching armours.

so im going for the 'new old republic HAVOC SQUAD' trooper armour. Im going for this due to the overall slim structure of the sections (both myself and the wife are slim build) and cos the armour is still kinda unique at the moment.

so here goes..

HopeTrailer-TOR.jpg

IMG_0290-1.jpg

thats som of the resin done tonight, with the weather getting better in the U.K i should soon be able to do all my fibreglassin outside.

good times!

trooper.jpg

the thing about this build that differs from film/t.v and other games is the small amount of referance pics that i can find. i want it to be accurate as much as possible at the same time theres alot of different versions of this armour.

IMG_0346.jpg

still needs more 'scuffin' up, so far ive done this with the hot iron. dont want to go too mad on it otherwise it wont match the battle damege look on all the sections of the armour, so i'l do all that at the end when i spray paint it.

IMG_0348.jpg

not much to update yet.... had some time to pep' the bucket so far. should be done by the weekend ready to resin and fibreglass up! so far its been just a few hours here and there.

hqdefault.jpg

the only pics of referance ive had to go by so far its 5 mins of intro on the game.. so im hoping to get it as close as i can.

Nice work so far. I like how you did your pauldron, but making the rest of the armour in that way might not get you the 501st clearance you're looking for. If you're interested, there's a dude on clonetroopers.net (goes by TALON) who's working on a Havok trooper kit. I think he's got about half of it done.

Nice work so far. I like how you did your pauldron, but making the rest of the armour in that way might not get you the 501st clearance you're looking for. If you're interested, there's a dude on clonetroopers.net (goes by TALON) who's working on a Havok trooper kit. I think he's got about half of it done.

ah thanks, its the acceptance into the 501st that im after, cheers i will look him up - thanks for the info'.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back