Cowboys & Aliens - Jake Lonergan Gauntlet Weapon

laserblast3.jpg

actually the first thing I thought of was Lazer Blast.

"actually the first thing I thought of was Lazer Blast." You sir are my hero right now (I just got on my kick of mst3k and that was the first movie I watched)

Interestingly, pictures 2 and 4 are different gauntlets. Are pictures available for the inside of the wrist?

This would need to be made in such a way that it could be sized to everyone's different wrist sizes.

edit: this might be a found item
Toy%20Story%203_Ultra%20Blast%20Gauntlet_Mattel_Savvy%20Auntie_Niece%20Gift_Nephew%20Gift_Niece_Nephew.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly, pictures 2 and 4 are different gauntlets. Are pictures available for the inside of the wrist?

This would need to be made in such a way that it could be sized to everyone's different wrist sizes.

What do you mean? they looks the same to me. Maybe a little different weathering but they look the same.

What do you mean? they looks the same to me. Maybe a little different weathering but they look the same.
I meant they're literally different gauntlets, as you saw with the weathering.

Has this gauntlet been on display at any teaser events?

any news? all my friends have fallen victim of the steampunk craze so I just threw goggles and a makeshift blaster to my tombstone getup, one of these would be so much better!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back