Constantine holy water ampoules…

It could work. I remembers seeing ones that did not have seams. The challenge would be finding baubles in 5cm with the iridescence and no seams. It took a fair amount of trial and error to find the correct ones in glass. My Christmas tree this year is covered in clear glass baubles :).

For reference, these have no seam. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076DLSSTS
Yeah that would be the challenge. It’s probably easier to pickup decent priced glass ones. I am based in Germany, and I’ve managed to find a few options at the correct size. Just need to double check the cap fitting.

Here are my ampoules
I went for the easier way and did not paint the crosses (used painted masking tape and am not that unhappy with the final result)
A huge thank you to Mach

pic-1.jpg
pic-2.jpg

Nice work! What filament did you use for the tops? I tried printing with Polymaker PVB and ABS but wasn't happy with the results.

Nice work! What filament did you use for the tops? I tried printing with Polymaker PVB and ABS but wasn't happy with the results.
Thanks
Funny that you're asking that once I think it can be printed with better results. I used basic PLA and some stripes can be seen on the caps.
Maybe with resin a better reult could be achieved?

I'm a resin printing beginner so you may have different results. I didn't get great results due to the design of the caps. Regardless of the orientation that I tried, I got failed cap prints but good results on other prints. So, I molded them after getting shapeways prints.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back