Comic Con C3PO presentation with Propstore's Stephen Lane

That 3PO head is AMAZING. I was fortunate to spend a few hours with it a year or so back. I hope to be able to release some photos of it on my site at some point soon.

Cheers

Jez

Nice camera work over the helmet. I can see details I've never noticed before. Not that i'm an expert. What is that material behind the eye grid lines? The bumpy-orange-yellow stuff?

I had a chance to speak with Stephen for a little bit at the Comic Con; he's a real nice guy. He was very informative and seemed to really enjoy what he's doing.

Nice camera work over the helmet. I can see details I've never noticed before. Not that i'm an expert. What is that material behind the eye grid lines? The bumpy-orange-yellow stuff?

I'm no expert but it looks like they used "Clear Prismatic Styrene Lighting Panel" commonly found above basement / or industry drop panel lighting. It's like lexan / plexi glass with a pattern in it basically. At least that's what it looks like to me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back