Clone Trooper Foam Armor (Video and Free Templates)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryzer117

Hello, everyone! I thought I should make a new post for this since I've been getting so many questions. I have made a video going over every piece of my clone trooper foam armor build. If you have not seen it yet, I am giving everyone some free pdf templates of the whole armor and a pepakura file for the helmet. Have fun!

Video:

Thread of the original post:

Attachments

• Clone Trooper Armor TCW (Full).zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 496
  • Clone Trooper Helmet.zip
    204.8 KB · Views: 394

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ryzer117

I'm confused on how to attach number 26 together
For that piece on the chest, you have to build the main "pec" section on the chest first by folding those flaps on the edges downward and gluing them in place. Next you would glue 26 to 26 at an outward angle. It is kinda hard to describe, but if you go to my chest video tutorial you can see a better angle of what it should look like. The top part of the chest should stick out over top of the bottom.

rocketskill

Hi !

Thanks a lot for the patterns! Great job!

I just finished the helmet with paper, little problem, I can't put it on, it looks really small: /
Is there a way to upscale the helmet under pepakira or this operation must be done in print?

Ryzer117

Hi !

Thanks a lot for the patterns! Great job!

I just finished the helmet with paper, little problem, I can't put it on, it looks really small: /
Is there a way to upscale the helmet under pepakira or this operation must be done in print?
There is a way to change the scale in Pepakura and you can even measure in it too. Up at the top of the screen, you can go to 2D menu, then Change Scale, then Set Scale to change the width and height. To measure, you can right click on the right side of the screen (with the pages) then you can choose "Measure distance between two points" this will let you click on 2 points on the 3D model and it will calculate the distance between them. Hope that helps. (y)