Limited Run Clan Saber Craft #1: Mace-Fisto-Koth-Gallia-Gun Di

First prototype video from the shop for the clan fisto, koth & ima gundi. The bottom section is not oriented correctly but its easily clocked. The pommel and blade plug are the fx versions and the rivets are the Ima gun di ones. The shop is finishing the rest of the hilts as they require secondary operations like media blasting and anodizing. Cant wait to see them all.

They prommised to ship the 4 hilts on monday. Hopefully ill get them by the end of next week or so

First prototype video from the shop for the clan fisto, koth & ima gundi. The bottom section is not oriented correctly but its easily clocked. The pommel and blade plug are the fx versions and the rivets are the Ima gun di ones. The shop is finishing the rest of the hilts as they require secondary operations like media blasting and anodizing. Cant wait to see them all.

They prommised to ship the 4 hilts on monday. Hopefully ill get them by the end of next week or so

Looking great, really excited for this.

The 4 prototypes are complete and have been shipped. I should have them between 4/20 and 4/23. Once I review them I will give the shop the go ahead for production.

Here are pictures from the shop
4 Sabers.jpg

4 (2).jpg

1 (4).jpg

3 (3).jpg

2 (4).jpg

I am so happy on how they turned out.

So if you haven't yet and are interested, here is the pre-order link: Clan Saber Craft #1 [Pre-Order]

Thanks

When might these be ready to post out as a final product? I Just preordered a IGD version :)
The protos will get here this friday. If everything is ok then production starts next week. If not ill advise the shop of the changes needed. That might take an extra week or so. Ill do a dissasembly video and take a lot of pictures over the weekend.

Last edited:
The protos will get here this friday. If everything is ok then production starts next week. If not ill advise the shop of the changes needed. That might take an extra week or so. Ill do a dissasembly video and take a lpt of picturea over the weekend.
excellent mate :) - would you say they will be shipped from july onwards?

For those wondering if there will be a chassis for installations, there will be 3.

The ECO chassis file will be free to all who purchased any of these hilts.
Screenshot 2024-04-18 062834.png

Note: the switch with lightup pixels pcb is available for purchase $5

The Eco+CC chassis will also be free to download. This is the same as the standard Eco but has a crystal chamber.
Shaak ti (6).png

Shaak ti (7).png

yes that's a 28mm speaker.

I am currently developing an Elite chassis similar to the one made for my other hilt the Slayer of clones

Thanks.

I love a mixed metal build. That thing is artwork. I am very tempted to sell off some of my collection to build up the budget and make room for one of these.

Part of making a saber is also naming them. So here are the names for these 4 hilts.

Staring with the kit fisto. Part of the lore behind Kit fistos lightsaber is that it was modified to be used underwater. So I'm calling it "Emerald Beacon"

1713813885190.png

For Eeth Koth's saber, he was expelled from the high council and left the jedi order. He became a priest and got married and had a child. Later he was found by Vader and had to fight him, held his ground till the inquisitors took his child and was killed by vader. I figure at this point in his life he was an "Oathkeeper"

1713813896285.png

For IG Di, i went the simpler route: it's called "Aurum Grip"

The last one again simple: "Clean Fisto"

1713814094077.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back