Limited Run Clan Saber Craft #1: Mace-Fisto-Koth-Gallia-Gun Di

I don't see an option to add weathering, and do you have examples of what weathering would look like? Would it match the originals?
Once the protos arrive they will be pitured clean and then sent to weathering to Matt Slate so he can quote the service accordingly. Based on his quote i will add the service option in the shop. Same will be added for the install service.

Thanks and let me know if u have any more questions

Here are the size comparison pics of the 3d printed clans vs geonobi. Geonobi is 9-3/4" long aproximately
IMG_20240228_102030.jpgIMG_20240228_101827.jpgIMG_20240228_101932.jpgIMG_20240228_102058.jpgIMG_20240228_101906.jpg

Is it possible to have some without the sound holes in the pommel?

I have two in my cart to check out but just
noticed the holes for the first time.

View attachment 1794621
Of course, thats a good idea. Ill ask the shop to add an extra pommel body (static). I will try to absorb the cost if not too high. If I cant absorb the cost I can give the option to choose between the 2 and buy the other at a low cost if needed.

Thanks

Thanks Foe H.

Jsamuel,

The plan is laid out in the first post but in summary every 3 months we will launch another clan with its potential variants.

Thanks Foe H.

Jsamuel,

The plan is laid out in the first post but in summary every 3 months we will launch another clan with its potential variants.
Sorry dint read that bit. These look amazing. What will the dimensions be on the grip sections please?

Jsam, here are some basic measurements in mm
basic measurments.jpg

Just keep in mind that the Fisto style hilts design is almost Frozen, while the others I am still making adjustments for screen accuracy purposes. But they are pretty close to what they will be.

basic measurments plo.jpgbasic measurments shaak.jpgbasic measurments ki.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, thats a good idea. Ill ask the shop to add an extra pommel body (static). I will try to absorb the cost if not too high. If I cant absorb the cost I can give the option to choose between the 2 and buy the other at a low cost if needed.

Thanks
I got the quote from the shop and i will absorb the cost of the extra static pommel body. All hilts will come with the 2 versions. Thanks

Another thing, here is the basic chassis design for these hilts.
Chassis01.jpgChassis02.jpgChassis03.jpg
It will have a custom PCB that incorporates 2 switches and a pixel for each.

There will be a more advanced type chassis before production is complete. More on that later.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back