Chronicle / Efx Mandalorian prop replicas

Empty Promises instead of empty boxes.

The price is $699, and a display stand and certificate of authenticity is included. It will ship out during fourth-quarter 2019.
So it should be shipping by Christmas. :lol:

Would love this. But I’m more than put off buying from that company. I’ll wait and get it preowned if it ever sees the light of day.

I took a screenshot of the relevant info before the article was pulled down. Also posted in the Mandalorian reference thread as I didn’t see this one.

I imagine they’ll have access to Legacy’s masters, right? I would be very interested but like a lot of other folks, I have a lot of concerns about eFX and they way that they.. you know, never ship stuff for years, if at all.

Attachments

• 976898D0-B5C3-43D2-858A-3857A85F4927.png
    976898D0-B5C3-43D2-858A-3857A85F4927.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 390
My main concern is eFX. Will it ever BE released? I just don't know :confused:
My next concern, or way of thinking, is I'm done buying anything Star Wars from the hype of the upcoming... whatever (movie or now TV show). I've been burned too many times in the past. I buy something, during the pre-release hype, only to have the movie come out later, & it sucks. & now I have this thing that has no meaning for me, & I've got to try & off load it onto some poor schlub before they see the show too & the hype dies.
From Jar Jar Binks to Capt Phasma.... I'm done.
I'm gonna wait, & watch the show first. If it stinks, fine. I'm moving on to the OT (again). If it's kicks ass & amazing, & is the breath of fresh air this franchise so desperately needs? Well then, hell yes!, I'm gonna buy everything I can get my grubby little hands on..... but not from eFX. Call me weird, but I like GETTING what I paid for. & eFX still owes me a Biker Scout Legend helmet.

1. IMO the design of this helmet is lazy, looks unfinished, boring, etc. Makes it an easy pass for me.

2. I won’t buy anything from EFX again, especially not when they currently are overdue on delivering SEVERAL previous items.

Isn't Chronicle Collectables the same company that is supposed to be producing Jurrasic Park replicas that have yet to see the light of day after some years of waiting?

Did anyone notice the high quality professional pics of the helmet on EFX's website?

...I haven't seen photoshop that bad in a while.

I took a screenshot of the relevant info before the article was pulled down. Also posted in the Mandalorian reference thread as I didn’t see this one.

Any guess as to why it was removed?

Limited to 750 pieces worldwide
Anticipated to ship before Christmas 2019 :lol: (2119 maybe)
Master patterns cast from the molds used to make the screen-used helmets
Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica Helmet
$300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit required to place your pre-order. Shipping/Handling charges will added to balance payment

Why did they feel that they needed to add this?
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the unique characteristics of this special metallic paint, the color of the helmet. like the screen-used helmet, may look different under different lighting conditions.

Screen accurate paint and hand painted weathering utilizing actual paint samples from the original prop
Utilizing the original molds that were used to make the screen-used prop, EFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of this new prop replica helmet. The paint detail is screen accurate to the original helmet.

So it sounds like it's not out of the molds but a new one made from scratch using one out of the molds for reference? :unsure:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back