New Efx lightsaber: Luke from The Mandalorian

1 of them belongs to someone else. It was revealed that some EFX authorized resellers were also getting supplies, but they had a specified unlocking time, and packages would be shipped when the unlocking time ran out.
To be clear I was not making a judgement. Honesty at first I thought it's in two boxes.... But then came to my senses and said "No" that's two orders lol. Congrats I look forward to mine arriving as well. While I am happy they redesigned the base to the "old style" again I was disappointed this was not made in the US as advertised. TBH I did not mind paying a little more for that because of that. EFX stated that the US company went out of business which I guess is possible during Covid as a lot of businesses went under. I appreciate that they disclosed that up front. It looks like they are turning things around. I long.. for a prop replica company to have my trust again. This is how that is done. Almost... Almost LOL

I opted for the close enough without costing too much.
Found a few people selling the Master Replica Anakin Saber off Facebook.
And the Hasbro Force FX Elite Palpatine saber. Didn't need it with sound, but whatever. It should all look good once I get them all and hung up.
I've only ever had the cheap $10 to $20 toys in the past, so this is a million times better.
View attachment 1719361
View attachment 1719362
Nice. I do think lightsabers really are nice looking, even in the sequel trilogy.

Let's see some photos!
Yeah I want to see it too. If he didn't get to it I would post up mine but haven't seen it yet lol
Yes, I haven't got it from our local EFX authorized agent yet, but it has arrived at the local EFX agency facility and taken the image to me. I think the authorized agent is not aware of the contract problem. A few hours after the image was posted, it was complained by the relevant EFX personnel (Real time updates sent by authorized agents to their circle of friends when notifying customers), but the authorized agent did not tell me the specific reason, only to tell me that they were scolded, the original delivery place of the package is China, It was scheduled to be shipped to me today, the authorized agent informed me that the shipment could not be sent to me now, but that it would be sent to me with a delay of 2 weeks at the latest.
20230716090629.gif
But I'll post some pics here when the package arrives.

Last edited:
I opted for the close enough without costing too much.
Found a few people selling the Master Replica Anakin Saber off Facebook.
And the Hasbro Force FX Elite Palpatine saber. Didn't need it with sound, but whatever. It should all look good once I get them all and hung up.
I've only ever had the cheap $10 to $20 toys in the past, so this is a million times better.
View attachment 1719361
View attachment 1719362
Oh man that Master Replicas brings me back. I can remember seeing a box an the end an aisles at Shopko. They had that one and Vader's. And they two out of the box so you you turn them on. Blew my 12 year old mind.

Oh man that Master Replicas brings me back. I can remember seeing a box an the end an aisles at Shopko. They had that one and Vader's. And they two out of the box so you you turn them on. Blew my 12 year old mind.
Was wondering when they came out. Says the company was founded in 2003. Those were really rough times and I could have never afforded them back in the day. Between 2003 and 2006, I moved like 9 or 10 times. Glad all that mess is behind me.

What did you use to tighten screws in the legs of the stand? No tools were included, there’s no instructions, and I can’t see what type or size of Allen wrench or screwdriver may be needed.

What did you use to tighten screws in the legs of the stand? No tools were included, there’s no instructions, and I can’t see what type or size of Allen wrench or screwdriver may be needed.

I took the smallest allen wrench from my own tool box and tightened it and put it on the base. The width of the stand can be adjusted to your preference.

20230802204837.jpg
20230802205609.jpg
20230802204903.png
20230802205250.png
20230802205209.png

Thanks. I’ll have to keep trying. My smallest Allen wrench is probably closer in size to that second smallest of yours. And when I tried it yesterday it wasn’t working with the screws.

Update: I took one of the legs to the hardware store and it ended up needing a 1.5mm hex wrench. EFX finally got back to me and said specifically a 1/16th hex (very close to 1.5mm).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back