Chris Nolan's Dark Knight Robin Concept

Echo4Delta

Hello again folks! My (soon to be) 3 year old son has found Batman and it looks like it will be his choice for 2014 Halloween. But, I can't just sit there and let him go at it alone. So, I asked myself, "Where is a Robin costume for today?" So, I decided to go the easy route and just modify Nolan's Batman suit. Without nipples of course.

Robin Concept  color.png

IMG_20140321_112808_874.jpg

Note: The bird and wing above the center chest piece. When I attach the neck piece and collar I plan on putting on the head, but not sure how I'll like it yet.

Okay... Update... Finally.

Well, I'm scrapping this: Robin Concept  color.png In Lieu for something like this: arkham_city_robin_colored_v_2_by_qbatmanp-d3jklya.jpg

However, I am keeping the foam concept I've already made:

IMG_20140321_114600_224.jpg

and I think this would be easy to replicate for the novice builder... here's how I plan on doing it...

Forearms:
Untitled.jpg

Belt Buckle and Pouches:
Untitled2.png

Let me know if you have any questions or insight or even suggestions!

I do plan on trying to make this a tutorial-ish for anyone who wants to copy it. I don't plan on trying to make money or anything off this. I just want to show if I can make this on the cheap and easy for anyone who wants to do a Robin but may not have the muscle mass! LoL

I'll be moving this to so people can find it easier...http://www.therpf.com/f77/robin-cos...e-arkham-city-budget-foam-211944/#post3283720

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back