Chimera Hunter

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi everybody, I just recieved my suit from our friend Mannowar, and just wanted to said tha this suit is beyond any expectatioons that i had before. Lots and lots of details, it fits me perfect. He did his part making the parts now is my turn to bring life to this bad boy, i will try to post as many pics of my progress.
So far i'd trimmed a hand, shoulders and bicep armor and i cannot wait to get home and work some more on this bad boy. I hope you guys like it.

Day 1

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad319/N...imera%20Hunter/

Thank you very much guys for your comments, they really keep the willing of costume making going..
Also i wanted to thank those guys that help me out replying my emails with those words of advice, God bless you all
Its ok dude I feel your pain, some of my topics get ignored or overlooked for a couple days , but once you snazzy it up they start coming around. Anyway awesome start of a costume, I can tell its going to one beastly of a predator. ;) Oh, and welcome to the lair.

Glad you like it NEO... but before Day 2 rolls around, you're either going to have to pay your electric bill so you can turn your lights on or get some flash on your camera!!! LOL

Can't wait to see t all finished.

Hi guys i just wanted to show you some of the armor pieces that i had painted over the weekend and last night, i hope i see some comments and suggestions :

Chris096-1-1.jpg

Chris123-1.jpg

Chris118-1.jpg

Chris119-1.jpg

Chris122-1.jpg

Chris124-1.jpg

Chris126-1.jpg

Chris127-1.jpg

Chris128-1.jpg

Chris130-1.jpg

Chris096-1-1.jpg

Chris123-1.jpg

Chris118-1.jpg

Chris119-1.jpg

Chris122-1.jpg

Chris124-1.jpg

Chris126-1.jpg

Chris127-1.jpg

Chris128-1.jpg

Chris130-1.jpg

Well done mate, on starting your suit and the paint up so far is excellent on the armor. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the skins. :D

Thanks for your comments guys, still nerveous cause i never painted before, Iam using some brush and sponges techniques until i get my air compressor for my airbrush. I'd painted 2 more pieces last nite. What you guys think ?

Chris133.jpg

Chris134.jpg

Chris132.jpg

Chris131.jpg

Chris133.jpg

Chris134.jpg

Chris132.jpg

Chris131.jpg

Yes the armour is fairly coming along. Really like the effect on the lower shins. Great texture too from Manowar.
Looooking gooood.

Hey guys, i just wanted to share some pics of the hands, i haven't finish them yet as you can see, i still have to paint the gloves, and do some more details. Now question, this is the first time that iam using an airbrush, but i used my airbrush for a couple hours and then the airbrush start to spit water, why is that and how i stop it?

Any suggestions, and comments....

Chris142.jpg

Chris143.jpg

Chris141.jpg

Chris142.jpg

Chris143.jpg

Chris141.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back