Chibi Style Preds (Update On Post 11!)

berserk wolf

These past two days, I have been bored and thinking "I draw a lot of things in chibi style, why don't I give the Preds a chibi makeover?" And so I did! Enjoy!

First up, the normal Preds

DSCN0720.jpg

and here are the Super Preds

DSCN0719.jpg

These looked like fun to draw. The P2 is pretty funny. Looks like he's saying... "The...?".

What exactly is a "chibi" anyway.

[QOUTE][/qoute]What exactly is a "chibi" anyway.
[/quote][QOUTE]
idk the exact definition but its an anime style. big headed, tiny bodied, n exaggeratd expressions. type chibi in google images and you'll probably laugh @ what you find.

UPDATE!!!!! 3/30/11

sorry 4 the late update everyone. school and fan film work. well, here you go!

Chibi Huntress

DSCN0949.jpg

will draw Big Red and Scarface soon

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while, but I just thought of updating the list of chibi style Preds.

List will be starting @
1. Big Red
2. Scarface
3. AVP Elder
4. Greyback Elder
5. Hippie
6. Boar (can someone PM me a pic of Brother Boar?)
7. Ram
8. Borg
9. Gort
10. Machiko

Update 10/4/11!!!!

Another group pic! From top left: Hippie (I seriously tried manipulated his pose from NECA's released photo), Stalker's stlakin', and Machiko gettin' some sun. From bottom left: Big Red, Greyback, and AVP Elder (who I like to call "Predanidas")

Chibipreds3.jpg

Naww those are adorable! I like your chibi Super-preds, they're not so scary when they're all cuteyfied up like that!

Don't tempt me to make chibi Pred plushies. Really. The world couldn't handle it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back