Chibi Style Preds (Update On Post 11!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

berserk wolf

These past two days, I have been bored and thinking "I draw a lot of things in chibi style, why don't I give the Preds a chibi makeover?" And so I did! Enjoy!

First up, the normal Preds

DSCN0720.jpg

and here are the Super Preds

DSCN0719.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Garo Predator

HA HA THATS SOME BAD **** MAN! I love it bro lol. Just the fact that you even thought of doing this i give you props for lol.

REYALS1

These looked like fun to draw. The P2 is pretty funny. Looks like he's saying... "The...?".

What exactly is a "chibi" anyway.

berserk wolf

[QOUTE][/qoute]What exactly is a "chibi" anyway.
[/quote][QOUTE]
idk the exact definition but its an anime style. big headed, tiny bodied, n exaggeratd expressions. type chibi in google images and you'll probably laugh @ what you find.

berserk wolf

UPDATE!!!!! 3/30/11

sorry 4 the late update everyone. school and fan film work. well, here you go!

Chibi Huntress

DSCN0949.jpg

will draw Big Red and Scarface soon

berserk wolf

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while, but I just thought of updating the list of chibi style Preds.

List will be starting @
1. Big Red
2. Scarface
3. AVP Elder
4. Greyback Elder
5. Hippie
6. Boar (can someone PM me a pic of Brother Boar?)
7. Ram
8. Borg
9. Gort
10. Machiko

berserk wolf

Update 10/4/11!!!!

Another group pic! From top left: Hippie (I seriously tried manipulated his pose from NECA's released photo), Stalker's stlakin', and Machiko gettin' some sun. From bottom left: Big Red, Greyback, and AVP Elder (who I like to call "Predanidas")

Chibipreds3.jpg

LadyZero

Naww those are adorable! I like your chibi Super-preds, they're not so scary when they're all cuteyfied up like that!

Don't tempt me to make chibi Pred plushies. Really. The world couldn't handle it.