Chewbacca Bowcaster Finished

Tha barnett is way off, just a similar design. The Horton Safari Magnum is a close relation to the Bowcaster and very close in shape and size after a few mods.

I recently finished modifying my vintage fiberglass Horton to match the older metal ones. See if you can spot all the changes! I've noticed that other people have missed some of them in their own conversions ;)

And now that it's done, it'll be going to a new home!
horton6.jpg

horton3.jpg

horton4.jpg

horton7.jpg

horton5.jpg

horton2.jpg

Last edited:
Looking great!

I´m done with my frae as well, but have to trim down the lower section of the frame a tad more. What´s the width of the area between the holloed out stock and the front end where the prod attaches? Still seems to be a bit to wide IMHO and I´m unsure where / how to cut mine :unsure

Markus

I would be so jealous of this if it wasn't mine mine mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahahahaha(y)thumbsup:love:love:lol

I recently finished modifying my vintage fiberglass Horton to match the older metal ones. See if you can spot all the changes! I've noticed that other people have missed some of them in their own conversions ;)

horton6.jpg

horton3.jpg

horton4.jpg

horton7.jpg

horton5.jpg

horton2.jpg

Seeing what you are able to do by yourself when planning to sell stuff - i´m afraid i will have to say "no" to a lot of your work-requests in the future. :D

Just under 2.5" for the balls. The ones on my bowcaster seem to measure 2.47" on my calipers.

Would it be possible to show your scope mounts and scope base more closely??

Also was there finally a consensus on how big the balls were? (Stop laughing you sick person :angry_)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back