Check Out My New Vader! Update Post#60 11/28/2012

Re: Check Out My New Vader!

Cool Vader! Thanks for listing your resources as I am slowly beginning my build here. Do you ever wear the outfit, or is it just for display?

Beautiful work. Why does it matter if your manaquin is made of bubble wrap or not. You said you plan to change it, but why? looks great to me.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a great looking figure. I wasn't sure if it was on a mannequin or on a person. Very lifelike!

Sorry, I didn't take any pics while I was building it. It's just a simple PVC skeleton with wire joints in the arms. Then I fattened him up with rolls and rolls and rolls of bubble wrap.

Here are a couple pics of Vader with his roommate:
7656364.jpeg

7704947.jpeg

Thanks again!

who's that man on the wall? :confused

Do you mind if I ask how you have your Vader supported? As in, what type of underlying "skeleton" are you using?

I have pieces for my lifesize Vader, but I have no idea how to go about creating a skeleton/stand.

Thanks!

EDIT
I'm a fool. Found my answer on second page:

"Thanks! Like I said back on page 1, I made the mannequin from PVC pipes, wire and bubble wrap. This is a temp. solution until i can get something better "

Thanks! I'm still tweaking the mannequin, and I recently changed his pose.

Here are a few new pics:
7693992.jpeg

7777559.jpeg

7812449.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back