0917171033.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
  • 0917171036.jpg
    0917171036.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 0917171128.jpg
    0917171128.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
Totally agree Robiwon . You can include , how you go with the ' silicon ' grips ! . Those pics you shared ( above ) makes it look easy .... was it really ? Either way , well done !

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
If one is planning to fill one's Fullcock PKD water gun with something that gives it more weight, what target weight should one be aiming for? Is there a preferred/"canon" weight for these things? (Kinda wish asavage had put the real thing on a scale in that Tested video...!)

I got a total of 3 of these (2 Blue and 1 Amber) for way too much money. I'm starting on one of the Blue ones making a Black Police model. I only have one picture for now, of the undercoat silver I've put on so far. I'm going to coat on some black and a metallic i like also, but I want this one to be true to it's water gun roots, the other two I'm going to really take apart and really build out. I'm doing the handle (not pictured, came off easy) will be done in that spray on Plasti Dip, which looks pretty cool so far.

IMG_1691.jpg[/h]

Can anyone post some pics of the body area around where the binding post and weaver knob are on the right-hand side? Also where the LED sight rod goes on the left-hand side? Need some good reference if I hope to accurately rebuild that particular area when I remove what's there and replace with the real found parts. Thanks in advance! ;)

Last edited:
It was scary. The sound of cracking plastic, ewwww!!!

I will say that Tamiya Extra Thin cement works great on this plastic. I used it to fix a few cracks.

I started a separate thread documenting my build.

Link please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link where I can buy one of these display stands please

No link, I'm afraid. I had it custom made at a plastics shop near where I live (and consequently now work at).

I based it on the stand made for the high-end Tomenosuke Blaster Pro replica, with a few changes:

DISPLAY-STAND_SO_01.png

Last edited:
That stand design was created by one of our members here and subsequecntly licenced to Tomenosuke , he's also a member of Propsummit where he first offered them. So although making one for yourself is alright I would advise against publishing the pattern or making for others as these are now 'officially licenced' items.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back