Limited Run CFO production made Darth Vader Replica limited numbered run

Can't wait for ROTJ reworked for my reveal I don't have the ready money but I do have a credit card !!! That's what credit cards where invented for to buy buy buy I'm so giddy inside

Mine arrived today. The cast is exceptionally well done. I love how rough this is. As I just told Mark in an email, now I need to get one of his Stormtroopers.

Thank you for making this available.

Mine arrived today. The cast is exceptionally well done. I love how rough this is. As I just told Mark in an email, now I need to get one of his Stormtroopers.

Thank you for making this available.

Thanks buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

I have tge last paid helmets packed and ready to ship. I'll be shipping tomorrow.

Cheers to all involved. And happy new year.

I just got my helmet yesterday. I'm beyond excited for this piece. It's very well done. All the fine details are captured. In fact, I'm studying every tiny detail on this thing. One that has me giddy is seeing some type of mottling/crackling in the paint that appears to be identical to the one found on the supposed screen-used Vader helmet in the Arnaud Grunberg Archives. I hope Mark doesn't mind me posting these detailed shots...

Photo Jan 07, 12 02 04 AM.jpg Photo Jan 07, 12 09 57 AM.jpg Photo Jan 07, 12 13 43 AM.jpg

Last edited:
No problem here. Post away any pics you want. I'm not into all that jazz and secrecy BS.
I'm just glad I was able to give some guys a chance of owning something normally only reserved for the select few.
There are other marks and dings etc found on the original helmet too. The overall shape of our casts are particularly good in my opinion although I'm sure someone will find fault with them. Lol.
I'm surprised this thread has been as quiet as it has too be honest. Normally Vader threads are pretty heated. Not that I'm encouraging a direct debate but always look forwards to others opinions and advice and criticisms.
Hopefully it's just past a few by and they'll pop in for a chat soon.

Will there be completed / finished versions made available at some point? I've been looking for ANH version for a while, I wouldn't be comfortable with painting and attaching the parts to complete it myself. I have been watching the efx limited as an option but they sell for out of my price range...

Will there be completed / finished versions made available at some point? I've been looking for ANH version for a while, I wouldn't be comfortable with painting and attaching the parts to complete it myself. I have been watching the efx limited as an option but they sell for out of my price range...

Yes I will be, eventually.

The overall shape of our casts are particularly good in my opinion although I'm sure someone will find fault with them. Lol.
I'm surprised this thread has been as quiet as it has too be honest. Normally Vader threads are pretty heated. Not that I'm encouraging a direct debate but always look forwards to others opinions and advice and criticisms.

In my opinion there's nothing to fault, this is an incredibly "authentic" cast, what's to critique.

Great work and congratulations to Mark and Rowan for getting this happening. And also congratulations to the proud owners, you have a piece of cinema history :)

Last edited:
Isn't it usually seen as bad form to argue and debate in a sales thread? But since you've started the RotJ info gathering thread in the main section, maybe that will offer some more in-depth analysis and debate!?

Thanks for all your support. All paid casts have been shipped and received. We still have some places on this limited run left so please contact me if you are interested.

Cheers

Mark.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back