Casting first attempts

Sid

I'm wanting to build my way up to eventually doing a life-cast of my head and face. However, I know how dangerous it can be - I was a Firefighter for five or so years volunteer level but in an area that averaged twenty calls a month.

Regardless, I want to know where I can start to learn "how" so I can eventually work my way up to life-casting on myself and eventually others. My reason for wanting to do lifecasting is that I want to play with working and making scabs, scars, masks, etc. I also love the thought of being able to not have to gestimate too much on making armor for myself for other projects etc.

I love making props but I want to be able to cast my props so that I can make more props of the same style and modify them as well. I have a goal to someday open my own lazer tag field and I want to make and design my own marker systems for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Namely site, book, or video suggestions.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back