Limited Run Captain America TWS Belt and Shield Harness - Run 3

kingsley

OK - I will be taking orders for more Captain America TWS Belt and Shield Harness sets - This is Run 3. I will not START the run until April or so. This is first come first serve. You will not receive your belts until the summer, but if you order in the next week or two I can add you to the end of this run.

You need to have the buckle sets already ordered, or order the ones made by dstengler and he will ship them directly to me and save the additional shipping.

The cost of materials has increased so I have to increase my price nominally. The sets are now $275 USD, with and additional $15 shipping for Canada, $20 for US clients, and $50 for European clients. I will reduce the price by $25 if you want to attach all the metal decorations on yourself.

We also have Kits that we will sell for $125 - it includes the thread and needles, but no glue or velcro strips.

If you want details of the previous runs they can be found here.

The second, and current run, has a few left to complete, but we expect to have them out in the next few weeks.

PM me or email me at contact @ kingsleyarmoury dot com

Dan

Confirmed the first one of the ten I am going to do.

Retiring this pattern after this run guys. Even willing to sell copies of the patterns for $50 a set right now. They will come on foam sheets (trace and cut) with marking of what attaches where. These are big jobs though...

Ok this run has been completed, with the exception of one customer and he will be shipped to soon. Run 4 has 6 units and we are done Captain America until August.

I received my set and I am extremely happy with them! The quality is outstanding and Dan was very helpful and always great to speak with throughout the process. If you get in the next run you will be very satisfied!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back