Captain America : TFA

Really great work on the personnel files DB, do you hand cut your file cover or have you found someone still producing them? The only thing I could think to add would be pre war records for some of the older/non military characters.
keep up the excellence:)

Images from the deleted scene this is from are out. Making revisions to the set. Ugh! May only correct Peggy Carter and Howard Starks. The rest I am happy with.

Will update.

Best,
DBCooper

Just updated my set of old SSR Bio sheets. Now they are closer to the ones in the Deleted Scene of Avengers. Well, at least the Carter and Stark ones are.

8048063621_431971a6ef_b.jpg
SSR Bio Docs Final 1 by DBCooper5, on Flickr

I think they should have left that scene in. They could have shown him in his apartment going over this file after he had spoken to Fury. Then it could have ended with him at the outdoor cafe. It brings more meaning to the scene at the end when the waitress recognizes him during the battle.

If anyone is interested: http://www.therpf.com/f13/avengers-ssr-biography-sheets-162129/#post2504990

Best,
DBCooper

Last edited:
Does anyone have a high quality file or can someone take a good screen capture of Steve holding the TAXI door?

I would like to print it (probably 8x10) in color and B&W for a display I'm doing for a car show next Saturday (13th).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back