Captain America: TFA...the Taxi

Found these in the front seat today.

CATaxiBullets.jpg

Found these in the front seat today.

CATaxiBullets.jpg

It is like extra innings baseball. You paid for the first 9 innings, but now you get some free innings.

You paid for the car, but look at what else you get!! Very cool. I love the display you've made also.

New Exhaust yesterday...you would not believe what it had (Hollywood Magic). So much nicer now.

Flat tire today...tube type...tube had been repaired 2 times before. It's shot, New Inner Tude on order.

Oh and my Plate came in: CAPT AM

I had a Great Day Saturday at the Robins Air Force Base's Museum of Aviation annual Wings and Wheels car show. I took the Taxi and my 1989 Bat replica. MANY members from my Squadron assisted in turning could have been just a car show into an amazing event! We even had "Captain America and Batman" entertain the crowds...these guys are good friends of mine and GREAT sports spending 10 hours while the sun beat down on them...It was hard to get them to take a break! Thanks guys.

I want to thank some very special RPF brothers for HELPING out. Each of them went the extra effort in getting me some EXTREMELY impressive replica CAP:TFA items (pictures attached).

Thank you DBCooper for the awesome SHIELD files of the entire CAP:TFA team...and extra items... :)

Thank you Luke0312 for the wonderful newspapers...they really help to set the stage for the Taxi...it tied it altogether for the visitors....and extra items... :)

Thank you Roblenzz for ALL the extra effort in getting me your prototype helmet in time for the show. You really went the extra mile for a fellow RPF'er. I think the pictures speak for themselves...My pal had a Great time playing CAP and said the helmet was the best part of his costume. The crowds LOVE him!

Also to eFX for getting the posters to me in time for the show and Justin Walker and his printing team for the Lucky Star T-Shirts.

You guys ARE THE BEST! Thank you so very much! Jack

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01893.jpg

That's my 1989 Batmobile replica in the background.

IMG_2100.jpg

DSC01899.jpg

That last picture is me with CAP...hamming it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup

Very glad that I was able to help you out with it and it turned out great. :)

NICE!! The whole display looks great! I will have to pay a visit one of these days, a pilgrimage as such to see the Taxi. Digging the "steel horse" as well! Glad the helmet fit :thumbsup We'll be in touch :)

Thanks guys. The HD is a friends...I painted it for him while he was deployed. It's a 1957 VW color done in satin. Everyone thinks its OD green. Since it was at the show I took the opertunity for a photo.

Awesome pics and incredible Taxi. I am glad you received the Documents in time. I am honored with the care taken in displaying them. They look very nice.

Great costume also. It looks like it was a wonderful time.

I might also be interested in a T-shirt as well!

Great job.

Thank you for posting,
DBCooper

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back