Captain America TFA Movie Costume (W.I.P)

I just saw Chris Evan's Captain America Costume for the Avengers and I already know what my costume plans are for next year: Armored Superman and Avengers CAP!

Does Cap's Costume look like this one in the Poster?

avengers-new-costumes-revealed-teaser-poster-wqwve.jpg-56235d1308012762

I just saw Chris Evan's Captain America Costume for the Avengers and I already know what my costume plans are for next year: Armored Superman and Avengers CAP!

nice costume, im actually going to be doing a captain america costume myself using a blue army jacket you can get at a army navy store (the puffy kind with lots of pockets)

I just finished attaching the star to the shirt, and everything is almost done, today the shield should be done getting smooth cast and painted.

Is that official? I mean is it subject to change? Not liking Cap's boots, I dig the spats, but I prefer the combat style, they look like sneakers on the end...I dunno, can't wait for the movie! lol

Thanks for having me and thanks for posting this!

Take care

I scrapped almost everything and I am almost starting completely over on the 17th. I want it to be the best for the movie opening night. I will see if I can do something about the boots. The shoulder design will be a bit different because I went off the original concept art designs rather than the official look. I am finally able to have a week to work on costumes so I will be working on them all day everyday, so expect a lot of pictures and updates soon after the 17th. Thanks for your patience.

Th
I scrapped almost everything and I am almost starting completely over on the 17th. I want it to be the best for the movie opening night. I will see if I can do something about the boots. The shoulder design will be a bit different because I went off the original concept art designs rather than the official look. I am finally able to have a week to work on costumes so I will be working on them all day everyday, so expect a lot of pictures and updates soon after the 17th. Thanks for your patience.

This is so cool I'd definitely would like ta see this finished good luck.

Here are some pictures, The costume will be completed by tomorrow so MANY pictures will be here soon. The first three are the glove (all I have left is to add the clips) The next are the shield and helmet in resin\bondo process. The last few are me in a WW2 style helmet and shield. They are just pre-test that will not be part of the full costume. They just are practice pieces.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back