Captain America Civil War: War Machine Mark III build

So synistergiggles how did you do the back of the shins and sides i had a rather difficult time on the first build of the left shin on the top back.

So synistergiggles how did you do the back of the shins and sides i had a rather difficult time on the first build of the left shin on the top back.
Was there a specific piece or element of the shin that was giving you trouble? I didn't have any issues aside from having to trim the back down a bit to allow to for better leg and knee movement.

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually going to be aiming for a full suit up test for in the next few days if I can manage it. Just fitting it with some more straps,Velcro and clips then I'll post a walk around video if I can. So I'm shooting for that by the end of the week,stay tuned and thanks for checking out my build!

A few more semi-suited up shots...
IMG_2239.JPGIMG_2243.JPGIMG_2245.JPGIMG_2253.PNG

Theater old stuff! I'm going to to try and build a suit in a month or so. Seeing yours has made me really want to given to a she tl I need to finish my captain America civil war display suit first then it
l be on to an irony seriously tho.. Looks great buddy

Theater old stuff! I'm going to to try and build a suit in a month or so. Seeing yours has made me really want to given to a she tl I need to finish my captain America civil war display suit first then it
l be on to an irony seriously tho.. Looks great buddy
thank you very much,excited to see it!

No real updates to post,always towards the end of a build i take a break so i don't get completely burned out. Just small detail work left to go(lights,more battle damage,etc.)
I decided to modify the mid section a bit,slimming it down since ive lost some weight and to build up the look of a superhero with the large upper body and slimmer waist.

So the last part of the suit I need to finish is the electronics,I'm ordering some led components for the eyes and chest,beyond that I'd say the suit is 99.9% finished. So of course as this suit nears completion I decided to start the Mark 46 as a companion piece
IMG_3251.JPGIMG_3364.JPGIMG_3365.JPG

Been pretty quiet on here lately,life gets busy and all that jazz. Anywho,here's a little bit of paint thrown up on the Mark 46,trying to get this ready for Halloween,my daughter wants to be captain America and my wife is going to be the winter soldier so needless to say I must battle them both!
IMG_6340.JPG

I've been watching your build, really nice work! I looked at the Etsy store you referenced for the files. It says it's for 3D printing. How do you us that for foam? Also, how do you scale it to fit your body? I'm 6'00 245. Sorry for the newb questions, I've built mostly with ABS and have basic knowledge of foam use. I appreciate any insight you can offer.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been watching your build, really nice work! I looked at the Etsy store you referenced for the files. It says it's for 3D printing. How do you us that for foam? Also, how do you scale it to fit your body? I'm 6'00 245. Sorry for the newb questions, I've built mostly with ABS and have basic knowledge of foam use. I appreciate any insight you can offer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back