Interest Captain America Belt and Harness AOU

kingsley

So after making about 35 of the WS sets, we are thinking on doing a limited run of the AOU sets. They will be made again with 5 oz leather as the core, nylon strapping on the shoulder harness to match the movie, and the double layered belt and pouches like the WS run.

Price will be $375 USD which includes the dstengler buckle sets that we will be using.

Upgrades offered will be :

$50 to have the buckle in the front modified to work, instead of the velcro strip at the rear.
All sets will be secured using chicago screws and eyelets (hidden) to give the shoulder harness more strength, allow the big back buckle to be removed and negate most of the velcro.

We will be offering kits again for $125 without the buckles.

Production would start mid-September and take 3-4 months.

Please post interest in this thread and if enough is generated we'll make this happen.

Thanks again.

Dan

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in a harness kit. It will be an interesting addition to the shield I have on the way!

The thing is, I'm only really interested in the harness and not the belt. However, I think the kit cannot be divided, is this correct?

If this is the case, I'll still take a kit.

Cheers.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back