Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Also, weirdly enough considering I live in the uk, I used a uk company to change my lenses for first time…they were called Lensology and tbf they were amazing!! I did steal UV’s peach lenses pic, but they recreated them so well and only cost £40

Better than the yellow ones I’d had before

Attachments

• CD7F240B-1021-4A68-98BC-B82D5964FB20.jpeg
    CD7F240B-1021-4A68-98BC-B82D5964FB20.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Also, weirdly enough considering I live in the uk, I used a uk company to change my lenses for first time…they were called Lensology and tbf they were amazing!! I did steal UV’s peach lenses pic, but they recreated them so well and only cost £40
Lensology are awesome!

I've been using them for a couple of years, they've done all of my custom lenses, in fact I've contacted them yesterday about the Johnsons. I've always had 100% satisfaction. They go to great lengths to produce exactly what I want, even so far as to send me a picture of one of the team wearing the glasses so I can see what the lenses look like with skin tone behind.
Apparently I'm classed as one of their best customers :)

If you live in the UK they offer a great service.

Guys did initium ever change the quality of their gun metal concepts? I remember it was like a cheap spray painted grey when they first got released so ended up getting the silver! I have a friend who wants the gun metal, but not sure wether to tell him not to bother if they still look the way they did on release

Guys did initium ever change the quality of their gun metal concepts? I remember it was like a cheap spray painted grey when they first got released so ended up getting the silver! I have a friend who wants the gun metal, but not sure wether to tell him not to bother if they still look the way they did on release
The gunmetal on my British Steel looks fine, IMO. Does not resemble a paint to me. You mean on the Concept 2?

The gunmetal on my British Steel looks fine, IMO. Does not resemble a paint to me. You mean on the Concept 2?
Yea, when they first were made, they looked kinda cheap and had a few people on here saying the same. Got them replaced with the silver and just got the brown lenses put in them. Wasn’t sure if they fixed them or if they still look the same

I got the civil war chairs tony and cap sat in. Also a worthy investment for an ergonomic chair.

Attachments

• 20211120_124757.jpg
    20211120_124757.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • SmartSelect_20211117-033150_Reddit.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211117-033150_Reddit.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 46476-1532336916.jpg
    46476-1532336916.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 58
  • m7sswtew0mj61.jpg
    m7sswtew0mj61.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 54
I got the civil war chairs tony and cap sat in. Also a worthy investment for an ergonomic chair.
I do like useable props. My wife's office accent lamp turned out quite by accident to be the same as was used in the Jurassic World hotel rooms.

Also, found some buff NDG-1 for $50!
What color should these be.... light blue? It looks kind of a champagne color when over skin.

Attachments

• 20211120_154621.jpg
    20211120_154621.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 51

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back