Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Super sketchy Persol 2430 auction keeps showing up online, use caution. I looked at past items and it keeps reappearing every 4 or 5 days.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Found a pair of paul smith Kendon in Burgundy for $60... not bad. FYI there is another pair on Ebay. About double the price if you like and wait for discount.

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally saw a pair of GLCO Grants on the secondary market... it's hard to find old Garrett Leights.
20211008_181129.jpg

Schlegel

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I watched The Italian Job a couple weeks ago and he wears his Yvans briefly in it. Great movie, holds up quite well. Hilarious! I have difficulty imagining how the later remake could be nearly as good.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.