Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

got some rayfords for 30$ on ebay, the ones with that “pearl” frame. not exactly rdj’s but I think I like these ones a bit more, a nice variation on the classic aviator shape
Mine are the same, I think it's a pretty classy look. BTW, they must still be making these frames because I saw Rayfords with black acetate for sale retail. I prefer the pearl though.

found! But the new version

Attachments

• 47E5D9ED-ADCF-4AD8-A01E-0A3CA0147EAE.jpeg
    47E5D9ED-ADCF-4AD8-A01E-0A3CA0147EAE.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 80
Even RDJ can jump the shark at times. Or some variant escaped the TVA.

Attachments

• 81BD6CA3-471F-4087-93BD-936BA078EF84.jpeg
    81BD6CA3-471F-4087-93BD-936BA078EF84.jpeg
    437.1 KB · Views: 106
  • D75DC6AE-AD0F-4DDD-B497-E8D0F3FBAA28.jpeg
    D75DC6AE-AD0F-4DDD-B497-E8D0F3FBAA28.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Well, if they’re a 58 and you find theyre too big for your face, lemme know if you’d be interested in a trade:)
They are 55 but I will make do for now. I have darkened the temples with Rit dye, they didn't get all the way black but are a much darker brown so some better.

The finish came off easier than I expected, 0000 steel wool wiped it right off with no damage to the underlying metal at all.

Guys, does anyone have both the Bernardos and the NDG-1’s? Bought the bernardos but they’re a bit small, was hoping for conformation that the NDG’s were a little bigger?! Specifically in length of lense from top to bottom as opposed to width! Sure in this group someone has both! Haha. Thanks

Guys, does anyone have both the Bernardos and the NDG-1’s? Bought the bernardos but they’re a bit small, was hoping for conformation that the NDG’s were a little bigger?! Specifically in length of lense from top to bottom as opposed to width! Sure in this group someone has both! Haha. Thanks
The NDG are more "square" but they're still a fairly small size. I've actually had mine on today.
Not wanting to influence your decision making but if you feel the Bernardo are a bit small then I feel you might find the same with the NDG

The NDG are more "square" but they're still a fairly small size. I've actually had mine on today.
Not wanting to influence your decision making but if you feel the Bernardo are a bit small then I feel you might find the same with the NDG
Ah ok, great! I’ve seen they’re more square but they’re also only a 50 in width which isn’t the biggest. I wana try and collect as many as I can, but will be disregarding the ones that don’t fit. I won’t display them so it’ll be all about how they fit my face tbh

Here's my present, fresh from a second temple dunk in Rit Dyemore, now a pretty satisfactory dark shade, and Haydons. BTW, does anyone know what you are supposed to do to fit these? Are they meant to be bent to hook behind the ear or left straight like some aviators? Feels weird straight as I've never had straight temples before.

I don't think I am a fan of green lenses. Maybe champagne or that rusty orange/persimmon color.

Attachments

• 20210721_212114.jpg
    20210721_212114.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 68

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back