Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Found some Paul Smith Kendon PM8210 1396.
View attachment 1346409 View attachment 1346410

I was going to go with clear lenses on these, but in some pics the lenses seem to have a slight flesh tone tint to them.
View attachment 1346411 View attachment 1346412 View attachment 1346413

So I tried using the closest match I had in my donor lens box.
View attachment 1346417 View attachment 1346422

got mine yesterday! next monday I’ll put clear prescription lenses in

Suprised no one has touched those Eatons, they're not a bad price either.

As for the people who kept messaging me about the persols, I found them on Facebook Marketplace and already gave the link to someone on instagram.

Gave Mike a link awhile ago to some persols in India.

I tend to communicate faster there than here. Dont wanna message 12 people back right now, just know facebook marketplace is another place glasses can show up.

Suprised no one has touched those Eatons, they're not a bad price either.

As for the people who kept messaging me about the persols, I found them on Facebook Marketplace and already gave the link to someone on instagram.

Gave Mike a link awhile ago to some persols in India.

I tend to communicate faster there than here. Dont wanna message 12 people back right now, just know facebook marketplace is another place glasses can show up.
Starkman gave me that same link to the brown ones. The site seemed sketchy as the dude who runs it messaged me on WhatsApp to buy them through a "direct funds transfer" no thanks. I'll stick with my black and my silver 58mm pairs. I've had my credit cards and bank account hacked enough.

It was from bonton. Which is an actual store. My parents use to drag me in there to do school clothes shopping for back to school when we drove to Pennsylvania.

It was from bonton. Which is an actual store. My parents use to drag me in there to do school clothes shopping for back to school when we drove to Pennsylvania.

Having lived in India, Whatsapp is a common app to communicate internationally.

Same with my country of origin, the Philippines. Alot of NEWLY technologically advancing countries who cant afford international communication turn to that particular app.

But in other news my Arthurs came in!

Attachments

• IMG_20200925_170212.jpg
    IMG_20200925_170212.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 76

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back