Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Everything got delayed by a month, so don't push your luck but don't be upset if you see them in early July.

Side note, pradas. If you dont have them you should get them. Y'all should know where to look. Good luck!

Randomly scrolling down through hundreds of Oliver Peoples, I unexpectedly found a pair of Soloist 4 for 42€ ($45ish) and thought I wanted to share it with you guys.
So, out of pure vanity, I thought it would be the moment to share my best deals of 2020 so far:
Neymar Jr with Initium lenses for $38
Paul Smith Cortland for $38
PS Shawford for $27
Dior Blacktie (in black!) for $35

There are some cheap frames out there, mostly with minimalist descriptions, don't loose hope and keep looking ;)

I use an algorithm. So it works on specifics. Stuff like manual human searching is less likely to mistake a pair or run over a listing but man... sure beats losing sleep.

I mean I got my rayfords thanks to my Algorithm. But man, I won't lie. That's some real crazy deals.

$60ish on etsy. One of the better knock offs.

Attachments

• il_794xN.2104003928_kp2o.jpg
    il_794xN.2104003928_kp2o.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 94
Randomly scrolling down through hundreds of Oliver Peoples, I unexpectedly found a pair of Soloist 4 for 42€ ($45ish) and thought I wanted to share it with you guys.
So, out of pure vanity, I thought it would be the moment to share my best deals of 2020 so far:
PS Shawford for $27

There are some cheap frames out there, mostly with minimalist descriptions, don't loose hope and keep looking ;)
Were these all on Ebay?

Were these all on Ebay?
Actually, none. I find most of my frames on local french second-hand websites, similar to poshmark, offer up or let-go, in some you have to send money directly to the guy or even meet him to make the deal. I remember you're from England, there must be local websites similar, but I'm warning you, I had to go through a bit more than 8,000 "dior glasses" to find one pair, so that takes time yeah o_O

Actually, none. I find most of my frames on local french second-hand websites, similar to poshmark, offer up or let-go, in some you have to send money directly to the guy or even meet him to make the deal. I remember you're from England, there must be local websites similar, but I'm warning you, I had to go through a bit more than 8,000 "dior glasses" to find one pair, so that takes time yeah o_O
That's awesome, thanks.

I'll have to have a look around and see what comes up in England

PS Shawford for $27

Keep me in mind if you see another black or clear soloist 4. They're the pair I'm hunting for now.

I'll remember that, but they don't always come that cheap..the last (to my knowledge) sold on ebay were $700, pre-owned
I appreciate the extra set of eyes. Thank you so much! I've dropped the ball on pairs from $200-700. I kick myself every time I think about it. But I'm determined!

For people still wondering why oliver peoples uses some letter codings just know japan uses a universal color coding system that they share with a variety of companies. DTBK being the ones he wore in the OP505 and those sheldrakes which bled over to the USA as the number code 1187.

There is another pair of the 505s on ebay but I got mine at $100 and those are listed at $400 so... if you see them as a "must have" then owch.

But here's an example of another japanese company repping DTBK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-04-44-51.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-23-04-44-51.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 76
Quicksilvers goggles are $20 Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-19-09-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-23-19-09-36.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2020-05-23-15-11-19.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-23-15-11-19.png
    492.9 KB · Views: 98
They are making two different sizes. As for the colors, I think it's clear blue red tort and I think black
I guess there's not any chance the brown striated version (we think were used) is among the models recreated right ?
Has anybody actually questioned Jason about those ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back