Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

They look blue right?
Sorry to bring that up again and for the non-Stark/RDJ eyewear subject but, I watched the "bro Thor" blu-ray featurette, and the Armanis are blue, at least during the outdoors shots (I tried to take a picture but it didn't came out any good).
Their reference would be AR 8060 5402/R5 and they aren't any easier to find.
Blue armani.jpg

I know they look really blue in this picture, but so do they in certain shots, and who knows how they look under different lighting conditions. I even noticed the same blue when he's walking/opening a beer in the Avenger's facility.

Good catch, can definitely see a hint of blue on this shot from a few pages back:
c2024bd8a57e2cd096e0838e449e5c11279cc6a4 7.56.06 PM.jpg

Gonna just stick with the matte black pair which I'm assuming is accurate to the Reality Stone planning session scene. I think someone mentioned either here or in the Thor thread, they are kind of smaller compared to what I'm used to just by regular sunglasses or Stark sunglasses, but they'll get the job done.

IMG_9836.JPG

These were the first pair of Initium I bought after seeing Iron Man 2. Took me a while to track them down back then, as Initium didn't ship to Australia or their website wasn't up then. I can't remember it's been that long. I know I got them through Headchange Eyewear way back then.

Does anyone know if there is a decent clone of the Dita Flight 006. I bought two pairs off ebay from a Chinese seller and both pairs were the exact same super large frame, despite the descriptions of both supposedly matching the specs of the Dita's. When compared to authentic 006s, these are significantly larger and ridiculous looking on your face.

Does anyone know if there is a decent clone of the Dita Flight 006. I bought two pairs off ebay from a Chinese seller and both pairs were the exact same super large frame, despite the descriptions of both supposedly matching the specs of the Dita's. When compared to authentic 006s, these are significantly larger and ridiculous looking on your face.

Magnoli is doing an interest thread for them right now. They'll be properly sized, made of Titanium, and possibly a wooden case that looks like the one in Far From Home. He'll also be offering 3 colors Smokey Grey (Infinity War), Blue (Far From Home), and a red that mimics the Matsuda's lenses from IM3

Magnoli is doing an interest thread for them right now. They'll be properly sized, made of Titanium, and possibly a wooden case that looks like the one in Far From Home. He'll also be offering 3 colors Smokey Grey (Infinity War), Blue (Far From Home), and a red that mimics the Matsuda's lenses from IM3

That's very helpful. Thanks! Adding my name to the interest list.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back