Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Teen Choice...

IMG_3103.jpg

Actually got a date that you’re expecting to receive them yet? Anyone gona go and change their lenses to completely clear like the movie ones? ....would seem strange tbf

Actually got a date that you’re expecting to receive them yet? Anyone gona go and change their lenses to completely clear like the movie ones? ....would seem strange tbf
Jason said September. He didn't give me an exact date. I was hoping to have them to wear to my friend's wedding 8/31. I doubt I'll change mine. I'll make that decision when I see them.

Maybe there hasn’t been as much demand this time, so I’d do the same thing to be honest! Not sure of the year of initiums conception, but fair to say that iron man 2 has probably opened them up to a wider audience! Hope they keep creating after the rdj phase has ended

Maybe there hasn’t been as much demand this time, so I’d do the same thing to be honest! Not sure of the year of initiums conception, but fair to say that iron man 2 has probably opened them up to a wider audience! Hope they keep creating after the rdj phase has ended
Initium have been around longer than Iron Man. When I spoke to Jason last week about the 3000s, he mentioned first week of October as an ETA for shipping.

Initium have been around longer than Iron Man. When I spoke to Jason last week about the 3000s, he mentioned first week of October as an ETA for shipping.
I don't mind waiting. Whether it's September or October, he's helping us out by recreating these. I'm anxious to compare his frame and the actual Bromleys to see how they're different.

I don't mind waiting. Whether it's September or October, he's helping us out by recreating these. I'm anxious to compare his frame and the actual Bromleys to see how they're different.

they told me the frames will ship around the second or third week in october, and that if they can do it before they will

Hi, I suggest you to wait, the Ditas were featured in Infinity War, but really got some importance in Spider-Man, and it has been out for only a month. People will want to have cheaper and decent replicas, and supply will come. I suggest you to contact or follow companies specialized in cosplay or replica (I think of Magnoli Clothier for exemple) because they’ll be, I guess the first ones, to come up with good replicas. Don’t bother trying to buy $5 ebay’s chunks of plastic. So, yes, I think you should wait for a few months
I knew you’d come out with something (y)

It would be nice to get 100% confirmation that the 3000 lenses are completely identical to the screen used pair.
It would be a shame to buy them, only to have to change the lenses.
I think the lenses look clear in some shots and very slightly tinted in others.

Quick question for you guys: do the Dita Flight006 in End Game & Far From Home have silver or gold nosepads? We want to make sure to get all details right for our replicas... Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back