Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Earlier in the week I was able to score a pair of the Persol frames on eBay for buy it now $59.99

Attachments

• IMG_20190626_141446529.jpg
    IMG_20190626_141446529.jpg
    828.1 KB · Views: 171
So, I have to be bearer of bad news. I was the one who bought those Oliver People's Strathmore off ebay . Was looking right after Wolfshire posted which pair it was, I didn't want to be a poacher off of the information. They're nice in-hand, those pictures did throw me off with the yellow-ish tint to them but I feel like its just the lighting that reflects off of them. Its hard to photograph, but I did see a stock image as well that you can kind of see it in there as well. I do like them a lot though, I'm a bigger fan of the blue-ish lenses rather than the ones in that Endgame shot.
View attachment 1008004 View attachment 1008005 View attachment 1008006
View attachment 1008007
What's the color code on this one?

Sorry guys, I know I’m rehashing old news, but I’m thinking of getting the Spider-Man blue lenses soon so need advice! Can’t remember the silhouette frame I gota buy is first...help? Where did everyone go to get there’s and we’re they happy with them and screen accurate etc? And also I tend to fit a larger glass frame, so for example I’m a 57 in the Matsuda 3023....so can companies create a lens to be a 57-62 kinda size if you wanted, as oppose to the 52 kinds size that rdj probably had with his tiny head??! Haha! Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back