Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Was hoping there might be some higher def. screenshots available of the brainstorming frames by now?
However, in the meantime, as the Starck Eyes frames have been really bugging me, I've looked at them a bit closer. As you may be aware, there are a lot of Starck Eyes frames out there, but the 3003 model is starting to look as close as the HB's do, IMO.
The circled area on the arm shows the silver hinge a "slight fraction" further back than the HB's and also, as I mentioned earlier, the nose bridge is a little bit thicker. Both of the red circled areas seem to me, to match the early screenshot below.
View attachment 1028567
I think you will agree that the similarity between the Starck Eyes and HB's is unreal:
3003's.....
View attachment 1028563
View attachment 1028564
HB's.....
View attachment 1028565
View attachment 1028566
They are VERY similar but I'm still leaning towards the HBs. Look at the top of the frame. I feel like the arch in the movie frame is more defined than the Starck.

Also, not sure if "Gifs" work on here, but I found some of the Silhouette 8141's. I thought there was ever only one screenshot (posted way back in the thread) of the deleted AOU party scene.

Plus, an excuse to post mine!! Lol
20190612_192836.jpg

Also, not sure if "Gifs" work on here, but I found some of the Silhouette 8141's. I thought there was ever only one screenshot (posted way back in the thread) of the deleted AOU party scene.

View attachment 1028568
Nice! Where did you buy those? Are they still available?

View attachment 1028568
You don't need an excuse to post sunglasses!!

What color are the lenses
They are violet, with a very slight mirror finish. They seem normal indoors but go more "mirrored" outdoors. The Silhouette color code is 6223, which is also used in other Silhouette models too.
If you "google" Silhouette 6223, you'll get all the images of the color.

Last edited:
Speaking of excuses... I found this awesome travel case on quayaustralia.com it holds 4 pairs! If you snoop around on the internet you can usually find a 20% off code.
Nice one, thanks....you just solved an ongoing travel dilemma of mine!
I'm gonna get some for travelling 'cos I always have loads of sunglasses in their cases in bubble wrap in my suitcase.......I can't imagine anyone on here going away with just one pair! Lol!

Nice one, thanks....you just solved an ongoing travel dilemma of mine!
I'm gonna get some for travelling 'cos I always have loads of sunglasses in their cases in bubble wrap in my suitcase.......I can't imagine anyone on here going away with just one pair! Lol!
I take one pair for each day and an emergency pair!

Are you planning on getting the darker frame from Spider-Man?
Is there a darker frame? I hadn't really looked too much into it, the new ones I got can definitely look darker in certain lighting but if it is an entirely separate frame, I think I'll pass at this point. Don't really need 3 pairs of the same frame.

The pair in Spider-man: Far from Home isn’t any darker. It’s just the lighting making it seem so. Under more light, you can see the smoke grey.

48081437067_7b7950414a_o.jpg

With a good (and big) TV, the circled area in the above pic makes it clear.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back