Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Just got my silhouettes for my Homecoming frames. Does anyone know the correct lense specs?
Does anyone know if this is accurate?
TNG%202(2).jpg

Does anyone know if this is accurate? View attachment 1026423
At least for the shape, I wouldn't risk to go blindly with the color that "Deckard" gave, you'd better bring screenshots to your local optician. Also the lens shape could be close to the silhouette "EQ" shape. I actually studied that pdf cause I receive my frame 2 weeks ago, but didn't have time to take care of them, and the scale seems to be totally wrong, so be careful.

At least for the shape, I wouldn't risk to go blindly with the color that "Deckard" gave, you'd better bring screenshots to your local optician. Also the lens shape could be close to the silhouette "EQ" shape. I actually studied that pdf cause I receive my frame 2 weeks ago, but didn't have time to take care of them, and the scale seems to be totally wrong, so be careful.
Whoa good thing i asked! i was about to head over and get them made. Has anyone here had them done?

These are from the new Spider-man Far From Home (Chinese) Trailer.
First of all, is the frame black or is it just from the dark background?

It’s just from the dark background. The acetate portion is smoke grey and is either the Dita model #7806-A-SMK-PLD-52 and 7806-G-SMK-PLD-52. The only difference (other than the custom lenses) is whether the nosepads are gold (like it looks like in Avengers: Infinity War) or silver.

Hi guys, been a while and this question maybe a bit off topic but i am Looking for the glasses and jacket ryan reynolds wears in the pokemon movie... looks like he wears those glasses of ten... you guys help me out?

I messaged luxury eye site for a pic of their lenses, what do you think
Looks like they're curved, and for basically the same price as Jason's

Hi guys, been a while and this question maybe a bit off topic but i am Looking for the glasses and jacket ryan reynolds wears in the pokemon movie... looks like he wears those glasses of ten... you guys help me out?
Do you have a pic ?

Totally agree! Spending that amount on any unseen product is a bit crazy! Has he said what the ‘movie version’ lenses will be too? Because after receiving the Spider-Man concepts, I didn’t think that the lenses were that similar to the ones from the movie...his were much lighter in my opinion

Was hoping there might be some higher def. screenshots available of the brainstorming frames by now?
However, in the meantime, as the Starck Eyes frames have been really bugging me, I've looked at them a bit closer. As you may be aware, there are a lot of Starck Eyes frames out there, but the 3003 model is starting to look as close as the HB's do, IMO.
The circled area on the arm shows the silver hinge a "slight fraction" further back than the HB's and also, as I mentioned earlier, the nose bridge is a little bit thicker. Both of the red circled areas seem to me, to match the early screenshot below.
S.jpg

I think you will agree that the similarity between the Starck Eyes and HB's is unreal:
3003's.....
3003 x.jpg

3003 b.jpg

HB's.....
0680 a.jpg

0680 b.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back