Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

If they are the Hugo Boss 0680, looks like 4 colorways:

Shn Black D28
Havana DWJ
Bw Shdgry TV7
(Shadow grey)
Blue V5Q

My money would be on the black D28.

Could it also be the HB 0713 ? I'm not sure if the frame design is similar! I really am starting to think that it is the HB that you mentioned. But I can't tell between these two and the colour. One looks black and one looks matte black(grey). Any ideas?

Could it also be the HB 0713 ? I'm not sure if the frame design is similar! I really am starting to think that it is the HB that you mentioned. But I can't tell between these two and the colour. One looks black and one looks matte black(grey). Any ideas?
I feel the 0713 look deeper (higher) in frame height than the 0680's smaller height and more rectangle shape. The exact color will be revealed with clearer screencaps. My 0680's are almost shipped, I wanted them either way.
One thing is for sure, I think I'm going to be a lot more at home in the manly HB 55's than the CD's...IMO!

Last edited:
random question, anyone know what kind of sunglasses Thor was wearing, around the "lebowski" comment scene, and then the planning for the Reality stone scene. They looked like a matte black framed pair.

Ok so not Tony stark or iron man related but since you guys seem to be geniuses at this maybe you can help me identify thease that neymar is wearing.
Screenshot_20190512-141630_Instagram.jpeg
Screenshot_20190512-141604_Instagram.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back