Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

I’m actually shocked that he has that many pairs to be fair, I always assumed that they were part of the styling wardrobe! Like his stylist has picked out his outfit, a pair of glasses with lenses changed and said “here Robert, wear this tonight”! I really can’t remember a time I’ve seen the same glasses twice! It does seem like recently all the glasses have become hard to find or discontinued, like they’ve seen people are collecting them and wanted to give us a challenge !! Like the end scene from Spider-Man that Jason created as concepts....he couldn’t have had them stored in his collection for the last 10 years?

I’m actually shocked that he has that many pairs to be fair, I always assumed that they were part of the styling wardrobe! Like his stylist has picked out his outfit, a pair of glasses with lenses changed and said “here Robert, wear this tonight”! I really can’t remember a time I’ve seen the same glasses twice! It does seem like recently all the glasses have become hard to find or discontinued, like they’ve seen people are collecting them and wanted to give us a challenge !! Like the end scene from Spider-Man that Jason created as concepts....he couldn’t have had them stored in his collection for the last 10 years?
Not shocked at all by the amount! But agree on the almost deliberate challenge of rare frames. Also, if Jason hadn't recreated them Concept 2's, no one would have had a hope of finding a pair....as I said earlier, I really think a recreation collaboration with Mosley Tribes is going to be the only hope for realistically acquiring the Bromley's.

Last edited:
I reckon that if the Garrett Leight/Oliver people company that own Mosley tribes sees the demand for the Bromley again, they might put a new batch out

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back