Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

have we ever met these ones?

F9A8F55F-BE7E-4DC6-9242-C4F60FE0A360.jpeg

Hi everyone.
Are these different lens colours?
View attachment 1378616View attachment 1378617
I think they are the same 301 4Q2. Skin tone behind light blue can sometimes give that grey/blue coloration depending on lighting etc.
I just checked mine and got a really similar light greyish effect with indoor lighting, but outside in natural light they do appear more light blue.

Looking at your first pic, the outermost end of the right lens is light blue, when in front of the lighter, almost white background...
20201215_202744.png

I suppose an almost similar effect can be seen here, indoors with the light blue (slightly mirror flash lens) Polaroid PLD 6093-S KB7/5X...
20201215_203704.png

Yeah, I think we've both got the right Prada PR50VS!!;)(y) - Phew!! - For a minute there, I thought I was going to have to buy another pair :D

I think they are the same 301 4Q2. Skin tone behind light blue can sometimes give that grey/blue coloration depending on lighting etc.
I just checked mine and got a really similar light greyish effect with indoor lighting, but outside in natural light they do appear more light blue.

Looking at your first pic, the outermost end of the right lens is light blue, when in front of the lighter, almost white background...
View attachment 1378675

I suppose an almost similar effect can be seen here, indoors with the light blue (slightly mirror flash lens) Polaroid PLD 6093-S KB7/5X...
View attachment 1378678

Yeah, I think we've both got the right Prada PR50VS!!;)(y) - Phew!! - For a minute there, I thought I was going to have to buy another pair :D
I feel a lot better now!
I live in the UK and as I bought mine when our summertime had ended I've only really worn them indoor, or outside in low light. Under those conditions they do definitely have that grayish effect as you say. I haven't as yet worn them on a blue sky sunny day so haven't had the chance to experience the subtle difference in lens colour as yet.
Either way they are a really awesome piece, I love wearing them.

The Polaroids are a great example actually. They can look 4 different colours whilst in the same room another really nice piece

Do you want to play a game....??? (Sorry I watched Saw). Post a pic of your grail pair. It doesn't matter if it's RDJ/TS/MCU or not. Let's see the pair or pairs you're most proud of or that took you the longest to find.
I don’t wear them everyday for obvious reasons, but the pair that took longest to find in my collection must be this one (not rdj related, if we just talk about those I would say black soloist 4)

218CB6D1-A9AB-438C-8D0A-04258942DEB5.jpeg

Put some purple lenses in my OP NDG 1's, I was going to do blue, but I already have lots of blue in my collection anyway.
View attachment 1335542 View attachment 1335543

Was a bit sceptical about buying some OP Gregory Peck's, but instead of the smaller 45 size, opted for some 47's, the same as my Sheldrake DTBK's (my current favorites!!:cool:).

To get used to them, I wore them around the house for a bit without any lenses in and I gotta say I love 'em, which was a surprise.

They are supposed to be small, that's the style, but the best part is, especially with clear or no lenses in, IMO, they instantly visually add an extra 50 IQ to anyone!! - not that there might be anything wrong with my IQ, Lol!!...:lol:
View attachment 1335547
I think they've been in lots of different movies, perhaps for that very reason!!

Anyway, opted for a lighter purple than the NDG 1's in the end...
View attachment 1335544 View attachment 1335545

I also had to redo my OP Rue De Sèvres, as the pinkish color was too deep, so found a closer match...
View attachment 1335546
I'm just re-reading some of the older posts and I stumbled across this reference to the OP Gregory Pecks. After much thought I bought a pair of the crystal frames last year in the 47s. I switched out the photochromic lenses for some pink.
I must confess that over a year later I'm still having a love hate relationship with them

I’d like to tell you a christmas story

more or less six weeks ago I said in a message that I was looking for the black/blue police neymar, and then since this thread is the best place in the internet this happened: Zeingal found a pair for me on a second hand french website that only shipped to france and asked the guy if he was willing to ship to a different country. since this was not enough to do a favor to a complete stranger (as I am to zeingal except for here), when this guy looked a bit lazy and stopped answering after a couple of messages, he wrote him again, and then this guy contacted me at last, and after three weeks I got the frame I was looking for at an incredibly low price.

thanks again Zeingal , I definitely owe you one

4BB32403-C672-45F6-AE08-CE32DD30300F.jpeg

I’d like to tell you a christmas story

more or less six weeks ago I said in a message that I was looking for the black/blue police neymar, and then since this thread is the best place in the internet this happened: Zeingal found a pair for me on a second hand french website that only shipped to france and asked the guy if he was willing to ship to a different country. since this was not enough to do a favor to a complete stranger (as I am to zeingal except for here), when this guy looked a bit lazy and stopped answering after a couple of messages, he wrote him again, and then this guy contacted me at last, and after three weeks I got the frame I was looking for at an incredibly low price.

thanks again Zeingal , I definitely owe you one

View attachment 1380731
He's awesome! He's helped me out too!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back